Go Back   DealershipForum.com > Forum Sponsors > Performance Brokerage Services

Notices

Performance Brokerage Services Performance Brokerage Services is an official sponsor of DealershipForum.com

Old 09-10-2013, 01:23 PM   #16
Moshe @ Performance Brokerage Services
Supporting Sponsor

Default Carrigan CJDR of Morgan, Utah Sold by Performance Brokerage Services

We have just facilitated the sale of Carrigan Motors to the Young Automotive Group.

Carrigan Motors opened its doors in Morgan, Utah in 1946. Twenty-two years earlier (1924) also in Morgan, the Young Automotive Group was formed as Olsen Oldsmobile Chevrolet.

Having also acquired the Ford dealership in Morgan in 2012 with the help of Performance Brokerage Services, Carrigan Motors will make for a great addition to the Young's presence in Morgan.

Boyd Carrigan of Carrigan Motors stated, “all of the Carrigan Motor employees along with their families would like to express their sincere gratitude to all of the loyal customers who have supported them throughout the years. The people of this community have been critical to the success of the business. Lifelong relationships have been formed and the kindness and support will never be forgotten.”

Performance Brokerage Services would like to thank the Carrigans for the opportunity to represent the sale of their auto dealership, and wishes them an enjoyable retirement.

Performance Brokerage Services also congratulates Spencer Young, Sr. and Spencer Young, Jr. on their recent acquisition and trust that they will turn the acquisition into a huge success!

With the latest acquisition, the Young Automotive Group has increased its holdings in Utah to 7 rooftops and 10 franchises. The dealership was renamed to Young in Morgan - Young Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram.

Moshe Stopnitzky, President
Performance Brokerage Services

www.performancebrokerageservices.com
Moshe @ Performance Brokerage Services is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 04:31 PM   #17
Supporting Sponsor

Default Treasure Coast Jaguar Land Rover in Fort Pierce, Florida sold!

We have just closed on the sale of Treasure Coast Jaguar and Land Rover in Fort Pierce, Florida

The dealership was purchased from John Fields and the Fields Automotive Group by Michael Grieco, Jr. and the Grieco Auto Group.

Metro Motor Group was established in 1978 and has had a strong presence in the New England States. In recent years, the group has focused its efforts on expanding into Florida. The latest acquisition increased their portfolio to 13 franchises in 10 roof tops including 4 dealerships in Florida.

We wish Michael Grieco, Jr. and his team the best of luck.

Performance Brokerage Services, Inc.
Old 11-21-2013, 04:44 PM   #18
Supporting Sponsor

Default The iconic Fremont Ford in N. California sold.

Performance Brokerage Services is pleased to announce the successful sale of Fremont Ford in Newark, California to Mike Patel.

The seller, Mr. Steve Hallock, has been in the car business for over 40 years and has owned and operated several dealerships throughout the East Bay in northern California.

Fremont Ford was acquired by Mr. Hallock in June 2005 when the dealership was on the verge of a bankruptcy. Mr. Hallock built an incredible team which helped him in creating an iconic Ford dealership in that area.

Mr. Hallock decided to retire from automotive retail. We wish him the best of luck in his future business endeavors.

Old 12-09-2013, 12:31 PM   #19
Supporting Sponsor

Default Two dealerships sold in Kingman, AZ

We have just closed on two transactions in Kingman, Arizona. Side by side dealerships, Chevrolet-Buick and a Honda. The dealerships were sold by Cliff Findlay Auto Group and his partner, the Nolte family.

The new owner is Jim Flynn. Jim has been in the industry for many years as a General Manager, and these two stores will be a new experience for him as an owner.

We of course wish Jim the best of luck in this new chapter of his life.

I would also like to share the buyer’s testimonial regarding my son Jason who handled the transaction:

“At 58 years of age, and the pending sale of a dealership I had been associated with for 29 years as the General Manager, (ironically, sold by Performance Brokerage Services) I was faced with a decision as to whether or not to seek employment elsewhere or jump into the deep end of the pool and buy my own. A lifelong dream of owning my own store became a reality when I closed on the purchase of not one but two franchised new vehicle dealerships. I am now the proud owner of Kingman Chevrolet-Buick and Kingman Honda, located in Kingman, AZ. I am convinced that this would not have been achieved without the assistance of Jason Stopnitzky and Performance Brokerage Services. Jason guided me through the arduous process, working diligently with both manufacturers as well as providing direction and references to individuals that helped facilitate my applications. He never wavered in his commitment to make my dream come true. He was a settling influence, remained focused throughout and knew when to back off when faced with obstacles that ultimately arose during the negotiation and approval process. On many occasions I was dissuaded by others from pursuing my dream but Jason kept pushing and encouraging me to continue. I wholeheartedly recommend the entire Performance Brokerage Services team as they truly provided exceptional assistance in this purchase. They share the same passion for the automobile business as we in retail. Jason’s optimism was infectious and was the settling influence needed to eventually close the deals.”
Old 12-10-2013, 12:24 PM   #20
Supporting Sponsor

Default Terry Reid Kia of Cartersville, GA sold

We have just closed on the sale of Terry Reid Kia of Cartersville located in Cartersville, Georgia.

The dealership was sold by Carterville Automotive Group, Inc. and Terry Laughridge, President.

The dealership was purchased by Howard F. Hubler who previously owned the Toyota dealership in St. Augustine, Florida.

We wish Mr. Hubler and his team the best of luck.

Old 12-16-2013, 09:08 AM   #21
Supporting Sponsor

Default Bob Lanphere Auto Group sold Harley-Davidson dealership

We have just closed on the sale of the Harley-Davidson dealership in Renton, WA. The dealership was recently re-built to comply with Harley's new image. It is a state of the art facility, located in the heart of the "Golden Triangle" in Washington State.

The seller was Bob Lanphere's Auto Group. A mid-sized automotive group based out of Beaverton, OR.

The buyer is Jeff Cheek who will relocate from Florida. Jeff Cheek is also an ex-car dealer.

We of course wish Jeff and his team the best of luck with his new acquisition.

Old 01-29-2014, 11:57 PM   #22
Supporting Sponsor

Default LAX Hyundai sold

We have just closed on the sale of LAX Hyundai in Inglewood CA.

The dealership was purchased from the iconic car dealer Ric Middlekauff. Ric had previously sold his holdings in the greater Dallas area a few years ago and has just sold his last holdings in the Los Angeles area.

The buyer is Hooman M. Nissani who also owns the Toyota and Nissan dealerships in Long Beach.

We wish Mr. Nissani and his team the best of luck, and are confident that they will turn the acquisition into a huge success, especially with their plans of relocation.

Old 02-10-2014, 04:32 PM   #23
Supporting Sponsor

Default Chrysler of Inglewood, CA Sold

We have just closed on the sale of the 4-pack Chrysler dealership in Inglewood CA.

The dealership was purchased also by Hooman M. Nissani who had recently purchased the LAX Hyundai.

As before, we wish Mr. Nissani and his team the best of luck, and are confident that they will turn the acquisition into a huge success.

Old 03-19-2014, 04:48 PM   #24
Supporting Sponsor

Default Nissan of Gresham Sold

We have just closed on the sale of the Nissan dealership in Gresham, Oregon.

The dealership was purchased by the Kiefer Auto Group which is based in Oregon. This is the second Nissan acquisition for the group.

All together, the Kiefer Auto Group owns 5 dealerships in Oregon state, 2 in California and 2 in Idaho.

We wish John Kiefer and his team the best of luck.

If you wish to hear the seller's comments click here.

Old 03-19-2014, 05:03 PM   #25
Supporting Sponsor

Default Hyundai of Kalispell Sold

We have just closed on the sale of the Hyundai dealership in Kalispell, Montana.

The dealership was purchased by the Green Auto Group, owned and run by father and son, Larry and Rob Green.

This is their third Hyundai franchise acquisition.

With the latest acquisition, the Green Auto Group owns 10 dealerships in Idaho, California, Arizona and Montana.

We wish Larry and Rob the best of luck.

Old 04-04-2014, 04:46 PM   #26
Supporting Sponsor

Default Vista Honda in Ventura, CA sold

We have just closed on the sale of Vista Honda in Ventura, CA owned by the Shuken Family.

The buyer is one of the top 50 dealers in the country, The Victory Automotive Group, headed by Mr. Jefferey Cappo.

The following link will take you to the blog section of our website for more details and to the full press release. http://performancebrokerageservices....ra-california/

With the latest acquisition, The Victory Automotive Group has increased it portfolio to 30 locations!

We are confident that Mr. Cappo will turn this new acquisition into a huge success.

Moshe Stopnitzky, president
Performance brokerage Services, Inc.
Old 04-04-2014, 05:04 PM   #27
Supporting Sponsor

Default Mountain Home, Idaho Dealership Was Sold

We closed on another transaction in Idaho.

We would like to congratulate Mr. Todd McCurry on his recent acquisition of Performance Chevrolet Buick GMC in Mountain Home, Idaho.

Todd plans to incorporate the GM franchises into his Mountain Home Auto Ranch, currently home for Ford, Lincoln, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram.

We would also like to thank the Reinschmidt family for the opportunity to be of service to them.

We are very pleased and touched by the seller's comments after the sale of their dealerships and would like to share those comments with you:

"I just want to thank you and personally acknowledge that without your services and appropriate intervention from time to time, I am confident that the sale of Performance Chevrolet Buick GMC would not have happened. From the very first time I met you and was introduced to Performance Brokerage Services, I have been impressed with the service. Looking back I can honestly state that without your services to break the fog of selling a dealership, it would have never happened. It was really important that you have been a dealer yourself and had to go through exactly the same things we had to face. The fee for your services was absolutely the best money or investment that I have made during my career which spans 43 years."

Old 04-05-2014, 04:35 PM   #28
Supporting Sponsor

Default Lithia buys Access Ford Lincoln in Corpus Christi, TX

We have just closed on the sale of Access Ford, Lincoln of Corpus Christi, Texas.

The dealership was sold to Lithia Motors, Inc. Lithia is the eighth largest dealership group in the nation. This is the second dealership that Lithia acquired in Corpus Christi.

The following link will take you to the full press release: http://goo.gl/xUHfnl

We thank Lithia for the opportunity to be of service and we hope retirement suits Mr. Massey well.

Jason Stopnitzky, a partner at Performance Brokerage Services and the representative for this transaction stated: “Because of the way the seller, Mr. Charlie Massey, conducted himself throughout this transaction, it was one of the more rewarding experiences I have had the pleasure and privilege of being a part of. We are also delighted to play a role in Lithia’s continued growth and look forward to future acquisitions with them.”

Auto Dealership Brokers Firm
Old 04-19-2014, 07:58 PM   #29
Supporting Sponsor

Default South Tacoma Honda in WA sold

We have just closed on the sale of South Tacoma Honda in Washington State.

An iconic dealership in that part of the NW. The dealership was established many years ago and has been a high volume operation for years and well respected by its broad customer base.

Ed J. McCarroll, President of McCarroll Enterprises, Inc. (seller), began his career as a new car dealer in 1965 when he purchased Capitol City Chevrolet in Olympia, Washington. Over the years Mr. McCarroll Toyota, Mercedes-Benz, Acura, Nissan, Chrysler and the subject Honda dealership. His family still owns the Honda dealership in Olympia Auto Mall.

South Tacoma Honda was purchased by the Gee Automotive Companies, a dealership group based on the east side of Washington. This acquisition is their second one that we helped facilitate for them on the west side.

With the latest acquisition, the Gee Automotive Companies has increased its holdings to 6 dealerships operating 7 franchises.

We wish Ryan Gee and Jeff Jackson the best of luck. We are confident that they will be able to capture the goodwill of the dealership and successfully carry on its legacy.

BTW - that closing also marked a mile stone for us as dealership brokers as well. This is the 40th transaction that the principals of our company have consummated in the state of Washington alone!!

Also, it was a truly a win-win transaction.

The following are 3 quotes from the principals involved:

Jeff Jackson, President (Buyer): “It’s a winner! Without the outstanding efforts of Performance Brokerage Services, this deal would never have happened.”

Ryan Gee, CEO (Buyer): “I have known and worked with Moshe and Jason Stopnitzky for several years. We have completed multiple deals together and I have found them to be extremely hard-working, honest and diligent. Both gentlemen are extremely knowledgeable and have a passion for what they do. I look forward to working with Jason and Moshe for many years to come.”

Ronald Loper, Partner (Seller): “We wanted a buyer who would not only carry on our commitment to our customers, but also appreciate the success of our entire team of employees.” After selling the car dealership, Mr. Loper commented on the high quality service he had received from auto dealership broker, Performance Brokerage Services, “Confidentiality was carefully and successfully guarded during the entire transaction. They did what we asked and what they said they would do. They delivered!”

Auto Dealership Brokers Firm
Old 08-13-2014, 02:14 PM   #30
Supporting Sponsor

Default Chevrolet Cadillac of Santa Barbara, CA sold.

We have recently closed on the sale of Graham Chevrolet-Cadillac dealership in Santa Barbara, CA.

The dealership was sold by the Graham family after many years of hands-on management/ownership.

The new owner is Leo Bunnin, owner of Bunnin Automotive Group which once owned multiple dealerships nationwide. Currently it also owns the Chevrolet dealership in Culver City.

We wish Leo Bunnin the best of luck with his new acquisition.

I would also like to take the opportunity and share with the readers the buyer’s AND Seller's testimonials, commenting in part on my son Jason who handled the transaction:

“I had the pleasure of working with Jason when my father, Richard Graham, decided to retire and sell the family dealership. He did a great job assisting our family through all the steps of selling our dealership. I highly recommend Jason and Performance Brokerage Services. Thanks for all your help.” Aaron Graham

“Working with Jason Stopnitzky and Performance Brokerage Services is like working with family or your best friend. From beginning to end, Jason is by your side when needed. Experience, knowledge, honesty, integrity and willingness are always present when you are working with Jason. With many thanks and much respect.” Leo Bunnin