Go Back   DealershipForum.com > Dealer Talk > Introductions

Notices

Introductions Did you just join our community? Post here and introduce yourself – where do you work and what do you do?

Old 01-02-2017, 06:23 AM   #1
p3blz

Default Hello!

Hello All! My name is Brittany. I work at a small used independent dealer called EZ Tire & Auto in the Buffalo/Western NY area. EZ Tire & Auto is a full service repair and tire shop that has started to get into the world of selling used cars. I run the internet sales department at the dealership and do pretty much anything internet related as well as any research to expand the dealership. I have been in the automotive field for 4 years and sales for a year and a half.

Not sure what else to say... I happened on this forum while doing research for the dealership.

Last edited by p3blz; 01-02-2017 at 06:27 AM.
p3blz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 08:16 AM   #2
steve_biegler

Welcome to the Forum! Lots of wonderful people here. A little quiet of late, don't let that stop you from checking in on a regular basis. Happy New Year!
steve_biegler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 09:47 AM   #3
XDCX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_biegler View Post
Welcome to the Forum! Lots of wonderful people here. A little quiet of late, don't let that stop you from checking in on a regular basis. Happy New Year!
I concur - Welcome to DealershipForum.

While the forum has been quiet of late I know there are still a lot of people who check in on a regular basis that have been willing to share their advice and recommendations.

If you have any questions or need some advice feel free to start a new thread or respond to an existing one.
XDCX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 01:38 PM   #4
79LilRedExpress

WELCOME
79LilRedExpress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 09:56 AM   #5
XDCX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79LilRedExpress View Post
WELCOME
Good to see 79LilRedExpress on the forum again...

I was thinking of you the other day when I saw a '79 Little Red Express on Craigslist in the Phoenix area that was a project car. I've never owned a LRE but it's a truck that's on my Bucket List.
XDCX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 10:07 AM   #6
tbk125

Quote:
Originally Posted by p3blz View Post
Hello All! My name is Brittany. I work at a small used independent dealer called EZ Tire & Auto in the Buffalo/Western NY area.

Nice! I'm from Buffalo but out in CA now.
tbk125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 02:36 PM   #7
79LilRedExpress

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDCX View Post
Good to see 79LilRedExpress on the forum again...

I was thinking of you the other day when I saw a '79 Little Red Express on Craigslist in the Phoenix area that was a project car. I've never owned a LRE but it's a truck that's on my Bucket List.
We recently added a second 79 LRE to the family. It will reside in Long Beach CA at my nephew's house. Interesting tid bit... It still had to pass Calif smog test !
79LilRedExpress is offline   Reply With Quote