Go Back   DealershipForum.com > Regional Forums > Southwest Region > Automotive Discussions

Notices

Old 04-20-2016, 11:37 AM   #1
Moshe @ Performance Brokerage Services
Supporting Sponsor

Default Dealership Sold in Banning, CA.

We have recently closed on the sale of the Chevrolet, Buick and GMC dealership located in Banning, California.

The dealership was part of Mark Christopher Auto Group based in Ontario, CA.

The buyer was a first time buyer, Alam Khan.

I would like to take the opportunity and proudly share with the readers the comments made by the seller and buyer post-closing:

“I have known Jason Stopnitzky since 2006. In my experience I have found him to be always on top of his game. He is always available to talk to and ready to give you the industry insight. Dealing with Jason gives you the impression of a boutique outfit which is totally In tune to your needs. I was recently looking for a store in CA market and probably made one of the best phone calls of my carrier. As always Jason listened to what I was looking for and before I hung up Jason had an opportunity that was a perfect fit for me. From there onward Jason led the way to a successful and seamless close. I felt every step of the way that Jason was by my side throughout the deal which included multi line franchises along with real estate. I am glade to call Jason a good friend, a sincere human being and highly professional individual. I highly recommend him and will be looking forward to working with him again on future opportunities. Thank you Jason for everything you have done for me.” Alam Khan, Buyer

"I have know Jason Stopnitzky for over 15 years and have worked with him on both sides of the dealership brokerage business. Jason's knowledge, expertise and connections in the automotive sector proved invaluable. I wouldn't do another transaction without Jason on my team." Greg Heath, Seller

Moshe Stopnitzky, President
Performance Brokerage Services, Inc.
A New Car Dealership Brokers Firm
www.performancebrokerageservices.com
Moshe @ Performance Brokerage Services is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 04:09 PM   #2
XDCX
Administrator

Moshe,

Congratulations on another successful business transaction for Performance Brokerage Services.

It was also great to see a first time buyer get a store - that's been a bit of a rarity lately.

I wish much success to Mr. Khan and his team with their new Chevrolet, Buick and GMC store in Banning, CA.
XDCX is offline   Reply With Quote