Go Back   DealershipForum.com > Domestic Franchises and Independent Dealers > General Motors > Parts

Notices

Old 01-06-2016, 01:43 PM   #1
BCCParts

Default ACDelco Distributors

Hello, I am new to this site and am excited to see some of you have the same headaches and frustrations that my team and I do. Been with the current GM dealership for 15 years. My question to you is if any of you have a reputable ACDelco distributor in your area. I am seeing the end in the relationship with our somewhat local distributor. I do quite a bit of volume in tire pressure sensors and require a discount to make these sales work. Any help would be much appreciated!!!!
BCCParts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 05:29 PM   #2
zep33

I believe you can only chose from the ones GM lets you order from.

Take a look at your Dealer Daily Report and scroll down a bit. It should (used to) show the Delco distributors in your area.

I'm not with GM any more (thank the good Lord) so I can't check and see if it's still there but I do know you can't just order from any.
zep33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 05:39 AM   #3
BCCParts

I am not certain about that. I looked at my Dealer Daily Report and I do not see any info regarding anything more than purchase info from GM regarding penetration, etc. I do know that buying anything from a Delco distributor that would be a RIM item would count against you in your purchase loyalty. I am more or less purchasing these sensors and selling them to a fleet group in our area under the acdelco number.
Old 01-07-2016, 08:36 AM   #4
tnpartsguy

If it is a RIM controlled part, any outside purchases from anywhere including ACD will count AGAINST your purchase loyalty #s and cost you money.
tnpartsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 10:59 AM   #5
BCCParts

Yes that's why I utilize the Delco part number. This way RIM won't look at it unless billed on a repair order associated with a GM vin which would hurt sales loyalty.