Go Back   DealershipForum.com > Dealer Talk > Introductions

Notices

Introductions Did you just join our community? Post here and introduce yourself – where do you work and what do you do?

Old 02-25-2014, 08:43 AM   #1
joshgt500

Default Hello from Illinois!

My name is Josh and I am currently a District Service Manager and Lean Six Sigma advisor for a global constuction equipment company. I am responsibile for 39 dealerships covering Illinois/Wisconsin/Indiana.

I began my career as a technician for Mercedes Benz, service manager for Harley Davidson dealership, and a Diagnostic product manager for Snap-On Tools.

I joined this forum in order to expand my network within the automotive industry and gather advice and information for the next step in my career. I am interested in becoming a partner or co-owner of an automotive dealership within the next ten to fifteen years.
joshgt500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 11:23 AM   #2
XDCX
Administrator

Welcome to DealershipForum and thanks for creating an Introduction thread.

While the forum is still pretty small there's a great group of people here who have a tremendous amount of knowledge concerning all things automotive retail.

Based on your introduction some of our members may have a concern that you're a Factory Representative for an automotive OEM but I can assure them that's not the case. (Your industry is heavy equipment - not automotive/light truck.)

Based on your career goals I can understand why you want to increase your network and understanding of the retail automotive business and I welcome you to the forum.
XDCX is offline   Reply With Quote