Go Back   DealershipForum.com > Regional Forums > Northwest Region > Automotive Discussions

Notices

Old 09-06-2016, 03:53 PM   #1
Moshe @ Performance Brokerage Services
Supporting Sponsor

Default Another dealership SOLD in ID

We have recently closed on the sale of the CDJR dealership in Ontario, Oregon. The dealership has been operated for many years by Mike and Kim Hanigan.

The buyer was Mr. Todd McCurry (The Auto Ranch Group).

I would like to take the opportunity and proudly share with the readers the seller's comments post-closing:

"You’ve heard the old saying ‘a friend in need is a friend indeed.’ Well that applies to John Mecham of Performance Brokerage Services. Although I’ve had the good fortune to buy three new car dealerships during my thirty years in the car business, when it came time to sell, I knew I needed help. Enter John Mecham. His calm and confident manner along with his experience as both a broker and a dealer was exactly what I needed. He walked me through the entire process, starting with the gathering of information for the marketing packets…to identifying our best buyer…to helping both sides negotiate and find common ground…and finally, to ensuring we made it all the way to closing. Whether you are a buyer or a seller, you need someone on your side and John is your guy.”Mike Hanigan

Moshe Stopnitzky, President
Performance Brokerage Services, Inc.
A New Car Dealership Brokers Firm
www.performancebrokerageservices.com
Moshe @ Performance Brokerage Services is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 03:39 PM   #2
57years

Congrats to all. Success to buyer and great rewards to seller in a new mode of operation.
57years is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 09:42 AM   #3
XDCX
Administrator

Moshe,

Congratulations on another successful transaction for Performance Brokerage Services.

It was interesting to read the testimonial from Mr. Hannigan that although he had bought three dealerships over his career he knew he needed assistance when it came time to sell one of his dealerships. Given the complexity associated with finding the right buyer and negotiating the right price I can understand why even a seasoned Dealer Principal would be wise to seek the assistance of a broker.

Congratulations to the Hannigans on the sale of their store and much success to Mr.McCurry on his new venture.
XDCX is offline   Reply With Quote