Go Back   DealershipForum.com > Dealer Talk > General Discussions

Notices

General Discussions Car People talking about something other than the Car Business – Is there life outside of the Dealership?

Old 05-09-2009, 01:17 PM   #16
dafuzz1956

It's been the same here, usually when it is rainning we are busy, we had 2 deliveries this morning and sh_t since. This is all starting to wear on all of us, I asked the boss yesterday how are you doing?, and his reply was simple, " I am just hanging in there waitting to know our next move." He will stay open no matter what, he loves this business and he is not dwelling on anything negative in front of any of us. We had used car presentations this morning and he paid every one something for their efforts, you got to love his spirit.
dafuzz1956 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 06:05 PM   #17
gingersnap

This is a great site I hope to see more dealerships on here I know I have emailed and told my dealer friends around me about it I hope they log on soon I am tired of them calling me and emailing every ten minutes as to what is going on. It took the GM-Ford Dealer in town to read this site on Friday to finally wake up. That just because of who you are does not mean anything any more. Good luck to everybody this week maybe CONGESS or somebody else who knows who will pull a rabbit out of a hat Wednesday night. And wake these people up after all we the Dealer are the only Customers they have Left.
gingersnap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 06:33 PM   #18
XDCX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingersnap View Post
This is a great site I hope to see more dealerships on here I know I have emailed and told my dealer friends around me about it I hope they log on soon I am tired of them calling me and emailing every ten minutes as to what is going on.
That's awesome, thanks for spreading the word.

There's so much uncertainty and so many unanswered questions that it's great to be able to share information among one another.

I'm really proud of the people who have become members on this forum. Although this is a stressful time to be in the car business the people here have always been professional and friendly.

For those that may be new to the site, please feel free to chime in and ask questions or express your opinion. There's no need to be a "lurker."
XDCX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 01:53 PM   #19
dafuzz1956

XMAN, what you have accomplished out here is tremendous,we all knew we were not alone in this mess and you have given alot to provide a place for us to converse about unchartered territories. I reall hope that this stays together after whatever happens. I have made some new friends here and I pray for each of us daily. The biggest mistake is to eliminate some of the most giving and influencable (sp) in communities accross this great land of ours.

I like many are burned out over this crap and Ijust want to wake up from this nightmare.
dafuzz1956 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 10:34 PM   #20
XDCX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dafuzz1956 View Post
I like many are burned out over this crap and Ijust want to wake up from this nightmare.
You said it all, this has been a non-stop nightmare for thousands of dealers across the country.

Regardless of what happens on Thursday I hope all our members stay connected.
Old 05-14-2009, 01:07 AM   #21
XDCX
Administrator

Smile Another new record....

As they say, records are made to be broken:

Most users ever online was 48, Yesterday at 12:06 PM.

There were also over 130 members who logged on to the forum yesterday.
Old 05-18-2009, 11:34 PM   #22
XDCX
Administrator

Smile Another new record....

It happened last week but I've been too busy to update this thread:

Most users ever online was 99, 05-14-2009 at 08:27 AM

We're just one user away from hitting triple digits.

The site has already experienced record traffic this month - and there's still 13 days left. Thanks to those who have joined the forum and please spread the word so we can continue to grow.