Go Back   DealershipForum.com > Forum Sponsors > Performance Brokerage Services

Notices

Performance Brokerage Services Performance Brokerage Services is an official sponsor of DealershipForum.com

Old 10-25-2015, 10:54 AM   #46
Moshe @ Performance Brokerage Services
Supporting Sponsor

Default Chevrolet dealership in Illinois sold

We have recently closed on the sale of Sterling Chevrolet in Illinois.

The sellers were Rick Steenbock and Jason Hachmeister.

The buyer was Lee Schreiber.

We wish Lee Scheiber the best of luck with the acquisition.

Moshe Stopnitzky, President
Performance Brokerage Services, Inc.
A New Car Dealership Brokers Firm
www.performancebrokerageservices.com

I would like to take the opportunity to share with the readers comments made by the seller and the buyer after the closing:

From the seller:

"My partner and I were hesitant to use a broker, however we are so glad we did. Jason Stopnitzky was very professional every step of the way. A true sense of knowledge in every conversation we had. He was on top of the transaction from the beginning to the end. I highly recommend Jason and the team at Performance Brokerage Services. The amount of effort which they placed on our transaction helped ease us through a difficult process". - Rick Steenbock

and from the buyer:

"Jason Stopnitzky was incredibly valuable in helping both the buyer and seller through the buy/sell process. He was able to help both parties reach a mutually beneficial agreement. He was respectful, knowledgeable, and determined through the entire process. The challenges for a first-time buyer are daunting, but he was there with valuable information each step of the way. I would not hesitate to recommend Jason and Performance Brokerage Services for anyone looking to buy or sell their business." - Lee Schreiber
Moshe @ Performance Brokerage Services is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 10:17 AM   #47
Supporting Sponsor

Default Subaru of Santa Monica Sold

We have recently closed on the sale of the Subaru dealership in Santa Monica, California.

We sold the dealership to Mike Sullivan (LA Car Guy Dealership Group).

The seller was Mr. Ron Davis, Sr. who will remain the Ford dealer in town.

It was a very difficult transaction to pull off: (a) the Subaru franchise was dualed with Ford at the time, (b) Subaru did not want to be relocated outside of Santa Monica, and (c) the value of real estate on Santa Monica Blvd have skyrocketed recently. Frankly, in our view, properties on the boulevard are no longer in line with best and highest use for car dealerships.

Nonetheless, Mike Sullivan owns other properties in town, owns multiple dealerships in the greater Los Angeles area, benefits from a great reputation and undoubtedly will be successful with his latest acquisition.

Old 03-08-2016, 10:44 AM   #48
Supporting Sponsor

Default 3 dealerships sold in Denison, Texas

We have recenetly closed on the sale of three dealerships in Denison, Texas. The three import lines (Honda, Nissan and Toyota) were operated by Mr. Steve Starns who was doing business as Red River Auto Group.

The buyer was Mr. Tom Durant. A mega dealer who operates over 30 franchises in 3 differrent states.

I would like to take the opportunity and proudly share with the readers the seller's comments post-closing:

“I have been in the car business in the Dallas Area for almost 40 years. Of course this lent itself for me to encounter a multitude of business relationships with a diverse group of professionals. In all my business dealings, I can tell you I have never had a more rewarding and professional experience than what Jason Stopnitzky afforded me in our joint effort to sell my dealerships. First and foremost, Jason is a world class person and father, yet his automotive business acumen is well beyond his years. In my opinion, that credit goes to his Father, Moshe Stopnitzky, who founded the business. Jason and I formed a lifelong friendship and bond working through the complex nature of this sale of multiple franchises. To anyone who is considering the purchase or sale of a dealership, you are getting the most knowledgeable and professional auto brokerage team in the country when you hire Jason Stopnitzky and Performance Brokerage Services.” - Steve Starnes

Old 06-29-2016, 10:41 AM   #49
Supporting Sponsor

Default Chrysler dealer sells after 5 decades

We have completed the sale of another dealership.

After 50 years as a Chrysler dealer, Mr. Tom Matson sold his dealership in Auburn, Washington. Along with the CDJR, Mr. Matson also owned and operated the Hyundai dealership in town.

We sold both stores to Bud Clary Automotive Group which owns multiple dealerships in the state of Washington.

I would like to take the opportunity and proudly share with the readers the buyer's comments post-closing:

I would like to thank Moshe and Jason Stopnitzky for the level of service with our recent acquisition. Their professionalism and guidance made the process as easy as possible from beginning all the way through the finish line. Our family has had the opportunity to work with Moshe and Jason on several transactions, and couldn't be happier with the relationship. We look forward to working together in the future, and would recommend Performance Brokerage Services to anyone.” - Bryce Clary, President

Old 06-29-2016, 11:55 AM   #50
Supporting Sponsor

Default Ford Lincoln dealerships in AZ sold

We have recently closed on the sale of the Ford and Lincoln dealerships in Kingman and Bullhead City located in Arizona.

The seller was the Wiley Auto Group. The buyer was the Anderson Auto Group which owns several other dealerships in Arizona,

I would like to take the opportunity and proudly share with the readers the seller's comments post-closing:

About a year ago, I was introduced to Performance Brokerage Services (PBS) by a friend of mine who had an associate in a 20 group who used them for the sale of his Toyota dealership in the Northwest. I was given the Toyota dealer’s name and called him out of the blue. He didn’t know me, but was gracious enough to spend a lot of his time (in retirement) talking to me about how his deal came together and what great people he worked with at PBS.

PBS was faced with a very difficult conceptual sale for many reasons.

They were able to find us the perfect buyer at our asking price and worked diligently with the buyer to overcome all his objections. They did a fantastic job of managing and moving along a very complex sale of two locations in two dispersed markets over 60 miles apart. I couldn’t believe that PBS was able to make it happen. I can’t say enough about their expertise and professionalism. They were there for us at every turn in the road until we crossed the finish line
.” - Bo Wiley, Managing Partner

Old 06-29-2016, 12:23 PM   #51
Supporting Sponsor

Default Another dealership SOLD

We have recently closed on the sale of the Mazda dealership in Libertyville, Illinois.

The seller was Joe Massarelli. Joe Massarelli remained the owner of two other dealerships: CDJR and Subaru.

The dealership was sold to the Napleton Automotive Group. one of the largest groups in the country. Their website should you want to view yourselves - http://www.napleton.com/

Dear Paul, I want to personally thank you for your professional expertise and guidance during the process to market and sell my Mazda franchise. From the time I made the difficult decision to market the franchise, your advice and industry knowledge was most appreciated. What could have been a long, arduous process became very easy with your guidance. Your professionalism and expertise in the industry helped me to maximize the value of the franchise, while streamlining the process.

If I need another service like yours in the future, I would definitely use you again. Likewise, please use my name as a reference for any potential clients. Thank you for all of your hard work
.” - Joe Massarelli

Old 09-06-2016, 03:53 PM   #52
Supporting Sponsor

Default Another dealership SOLD in ID

We have recently closed on the sale of the CDJR dealership in Ontario, Oregon. The dealership has been operated for many years by Mike and Kim Hanigan.

The buyer was Mr. Todd McCurry (The Auto Ranch Group).

"You’ve heard the old saying ‘a friend in need is a friend indeed.’ Well that applies to John Mecham of Performance Brokerage Services. Although I’ve had the good fortune to buy three new car dealerships during my thirty years in the car business, when it came time to sell, I knew I needed help. Enter John Mecham. His calm and confident manner along with his experience as both a broker and a dealer was exactly what I needed. He walked me through the entire process, starting with the gathering of information for the marketing packets…to identifying our best buyer…to helping both sides negotiate and find common ground…and finally, to ensuring we made it all the way to closing. Whether you are a buyer or a seller, you need someone on your side and John is your guy.”Mike Hanigan

Old 09-06-2016, 04:05 PM   #53
Supporting Sponsor

Default Another dealership SOLD in TX

We have recently closed on the sale of two dealerships in Kingsville, Texas. The Nissan and Ford dealerships were operated by Mr. Eddie Yaklin and his son Justin.

The buyer was Hank Sames (Sames Auto Group).

I would like to take the opportunity and proudly share with the readers comments from the buyer and the seller post-closing:

"We were trying to buy a store and we looked everywhere, but had no luck. So my son decided to get a broker involved and hired Paul from Performance Brokerage Services to assist us. After Paul found us a store, we decide to list ours with him as well. Within a week, we had 3 offers. It was a really great experience, and everything went very well. We would definitely use Performance again." - Eddie Yaklin, Seller

"I’ve been working with Paul Kechnie from Performance Brokerage Services for 5 months on the purchase of a dealership. With his involvement, the transaction has been very smooth. Paul has been upfront, honest and straightforward. Together, we have solved any problems that have come up. He’s a good man to have on your team." - Hank Sames, Buyer

Old 12-01-2016, 04:26 PM   #54
Supporting Sponsor

Default Another Dealership Sold in Oregon!

We have closed on the sale of the Chevrolet dealership in Newberg, Oregon.

Loren Berg Chevrolet. Owned by the family for almost 25 years.

The buyer was a "first time buyer". A General Manager of a large dealership group from Portland. Yes, it does still happen in the car business.

I would like to take the opportunity and proudly share with the readers comments from the the seller post-closing:

"After nearly 25 years of being a Chevrolet dealer near Portland, selling my dealership was clearly the most difficult decision I’ve ever made…I struggled with the decision for about five years. Moshe and Jason Stopnitzky from Performance Brokerage Services were AMAZINGLY PATIENT with me! When I eventually decided to sell, Performance Brokerage was there to guide me and look after my best interest. You will not find a more professional and integral group to have on your selling team than Performance Brokerage Services." - Loren Berg, Seller

Old 12-01-2016, 05:52 PM   #55
Supporting Sponsor

Default Nissan Dealership Sold in Florida

We have recently closed on the sale of the Nissan dealership in Leesburg, Florida.

The seller was Mr. Milan Bakish.

The buyer was the Jenkins Auto Group, headed by Mr. Don Jenkins which operates multiple dealerships in Florida and Georgia.

The dealership was re-named to: Jenkins Nissan of Leesburg.

We wish Mr. Jenkins the best of luck with his acquisition.

Old 12-13-2016, 09:38 AM   #56
Supporting Sponsor

Thumbs up Bobby Ford Sold in Lake Jackson, Texas

We have recently closed on the sale of the Ford dealership in Lake Jackson Texas.

Only a couple of months after selling their dealerships in Kingsville, TX to the Sames Auto Group, Eddie and Justin Yaklin purchased Bobby Ford in Richwood (Lake Jackson), Texas.

As I do at times, I would like to proudly share with the readers, the seller's comments about his experience:

"I have been doing business with Performance Brokerage Services for over 10 years. Moshe and Jason Stopnitzky have become very close friends. I have been involved in 3 transactions with these fine gentlemen. They recently sold my Ford dealership in Richwood, Texas and I had the pleasure of working with their Texas Partner, Paul Kechnie. Like the Stopnitzkys, I found Paul to be discrete, knowledgeable and professional throughout the whole process. These gentlemen were always available to answer questions and handle concerns at any time of the day or night. If I buy or sell a dealership in the future, it will not be without this highly qualified group of people. They are the tops in the dealership brokerage business!" - Bobby Ford, Seller

We wish Eddie and Justin Yaklin the best of luck with their acquisition.

Old 12-13-2016, 09:52 AM   #57
Supporting Sponsor

Thumbs up Dealership sold in Idaho

We have recently closed on the sale of the Hanigan Chevrolet, Buick and GMC dealership in Payette, Idaho.

The dealership was purchased by Mr. Steve Dominguez. Steve also owns Hometown Ford Lincoln and CDJR in Weiser, ID and the Toyota dealership in Ontario, Oregon.

We wish Mr. Dominguez the best of luck with his acquisition.

Old 01-16-2017, 12:18 PM   #58
Supporting Sponsor

Default Toyota of Long Beach Sold.

Last year we closed on the sale of Hooman Toyota Scion of Long Beach.

The dealership was purchased by the Ken Garff Automotive Group. This acquisition marked their 50th dealership in their portfolio and their 4th Toyota dealership in California.

The dealership is now located in a brand new building along the 405 freeway, relocated from downtown.

I would like to take the opportunity and share with the readers the seller's comments post-closing:

“I have had the pleasure of dealing with Moshe Stopnitzky and his son Jason for over 10 years, and I think they are one of the best dealership brokers in the business. They are honest and fair in doing deals. I bought one of my dealerships with their help. Not only was Moshe there all the way to finish the deal, he called me every month to see how I was doing! I am happy to say that Moshe is a friend, and I look forward to a lot more business with him and Performance Brokerage Services in the future." - Hooman Nissani, Seller

Old 01-16-2017, 01:37 PM   #59
Supporting Sponsor

Thumbs up Nissan of Bellingham, WA Sold

We have recently closed on the sale of the Nissan dealership in Bellingham, Washington.

The seller was Wilson Motors Nissan, Rick Wilson, President.

The manufacturer exercised its Right of First Refusal and assigned the contract to Chris Russell of Pocatello, Idaho.

Our best wishes go to Mr. Russell.

Old 01-16-2017, 01:45 PM   #60
Supporting Sponsor

Thumbs up Nissan exercises its ROFR again

We have recently closed on the sale of Hooman Nissan dealership in Signal Hill, CA.

The dealership was a Global 50 dealership !

The seller was Mr. Hooman Nissani.

Here again, Nissan exercised its Right of First Refusal and assigned the contract to Mr. Matt Stinson of Round Tree Automotive Group, based in Dallas, Texas.

Our best wishes go to Mr. Matt Stinson.