Go Back   DealershipForum.com > Forum Operations > Feedback

Notices

Feedback Technical problems? Suggestions? Let us know what's on your mind

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2008, 11:56 AM   #1
XDCX
Administrator

Default Frequently Asked Questions - Why can't I post a message?

A common question for guests and new members is "Why can't I post a message?"

There are two answers:

First, you must be a Registered Member before you can post.

Second, you must respond to the Confirmation E-mail that is sent out just after you register.

Important: If you're a Registered Member and cannot post the most likely reason is your account has not been activated. To activate your account you need to click on a link in an Activation E-mail that was sent to your e-mail address.

If you didn't receive this e-mail, please check your "Junk E-mail Folder" to see if the Confirmation E-mail was trapped by a SPAM-Blocker. Once you click the link in the Confirmation E-mail you'll be able to post immediately.

If you want the system to send you another Activation E-mail, please send an E-mail to xdcx@dealershipforum.com with your Registration Information.

If you're still having difficulties, please feel free to send us an e-mail using the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page and we'll be happy to work with you and resolve the problem.
Closed Thread