Go Back   DealershipForum.com > Dealer Talk > General Discussions

Notices

General Discussions Car People talking about something other than the Car Business – Is there life outside of the Dealership?

Old 12-24-2009, 11:54 AM   #16
F&I Pro

Default An e-mail I sent to my contact base

Tis the day before Christmas and I just wanted to thank each of you who have contributed to my continued sanity during these insane times, for the wisdom shared and information provided. The following is an e-mail I sent to my customer base and realized that it applies here as well.

This is the time of year to give thanks for gifts we are not worthy to have received and yet were granted. Let us take a moment during the festivities to take a time out of our day to give thanks for those gifts we have received.

Let us first give thanks for the birth of Christ, the reason for the season!

To the men and women serving our country who cannot be with their loved ones during this time, may they know that their sacrifice of self is apprecitated and offer up a prayer that they all come home to their Mothers, Fathers, Wives, Husbands, Brothers, Sisters and all loved ones safe and sound, and until then may those same loved ones be granted peace while they await their safe return.

To our friends, family, customers and everyone else who have supported us throughtout this year, let us give thanks and let each and everyone know that they are loved and appreciated. We go through our days and sometimes we forget that it is these folks that make living worth while, be it family, friends so dear or those whose contact may be fleeting but contribute so much to our lives.

For all the suffering some who are reading this have been through this past year, if we are reading this e-mail then we are still far more fortunate than the millions who have no home, no job and no peace at this time. Let us offer up a prayer that their lives my improve while giving thanks for all we have.

I just wanted to wish each and everyone of you a very merry Christmas and let you know that I am thankful for each and everyone of you.

MERRY CHRISTMAS
F&I Pro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 01:30 PM   #17
dodgequality

Amen. Merry Christmas to all and a huge thank you for the support in this past year.
dodgequality is offline   Reply With Quote