Go Back   DealershipForum.com > Dealer Talk > General Discussions

Notices

General Discussions Car People talking about something other than the Car Business – Is there life outside of the Dealership?

Old 04-10-2010, 07:35 AM   #1
CL Pgh

Default Tiger Talk

Any golfer’s around here??? 2 off the lead after the 2nd day in his first tourn. this season… Woods is awesome on the course. I thought a top ten finish in The Masters would be huge… he just might set history again this weekend. What do you think… top ten finish??? The Masters website has live coverage of the tournament… in case you didn’t know.

How about the Nike commercial??? I’ll skip my personal opinion and go with the fact that EVERYONE is talking about it. Based on the media coverage alone… Nike hit an absolute homerun with this commercial!

Married 17yrs… my comments above have nothing to do with Woods off the course. Just some golf talk.
CL Pgh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 01:01 PM   #2
crowe

I’ve been known to play 45 holes on my day off.
You can’t ever count this guy out if he’s in the hunt. He’s not my favorite player but he is the best in the last 15 years.
Great ad, took guts!
If there’s a cure for sex addition I don’t want to know what it is. Anytime a man isn’t thinking about sex he just isn’t concentrating enough.
I'm happly married 26 yrs & still in love & lust.

Last edited by crowe; 04-10-2010 at 01:06 PM.
crowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 01:22 PM   #3
crowe

Woods is 5 back but still in it.
Westwood will be hard to beat unless the wheels come off.
I’d really like to see Couples win this! I got to back the old guy. When did 50 did get to be old anyway? If not Couples, I’ll take Mickelson he’s only 2 back.
This deal could go at least 5 different ways!
Old 04-10-2010, 01:50 PM   #4
crowe

How about Watson? A real gentleman & a model sportsman!
60 years old & still hanging in there w/ guys half his age in their prime.
This guy must be made of steel!
Old 04-10-2010, 05:38 PM   #5
XDCX
Administrator

Default I still haven't seen the Nike commercial....

CL - Great post - it's nice to talk about something other than the car business on occasion.

I haven't had a chance to see the Nike commercial yet but I sure have heard about it. I'll have to do some searching for it on the Internet - I doubt it will be too hard to find.

Concerning Tiger, I still respect him for his golf abilities and would like to see him do well. That said, I never thought he'd play so well after being away from the game for such a long time. What a great athlete.
XDCX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 09:42 PM   #6
CarguyCO

I hope Westwoods wheels come off cuz I have Mick in my pool... And he's a standup guy.....
CarguyCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 06:36 AM   #7
CL Pgh

X-Man - Nike, Tiger & Earl: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NTRvlrP2NU

I'm with you guy's... love to see Freddy or Lefty wearing green today. Mickelson said this was the first tourney his Mother & Wife both attended since early last year... and Couple's, let's here it for the semi-old guy's! A top five or even ten finish for Woods will put him in the spot light... but he still won't be wearing Green.

OK... that's what I'd like... but isn't this more probable. Phil shoots at the hard Sunday pen placements and gets into trouble... Westwood's wheels already started to wobble on the back nine yesterday... and Couples is probably tired from a demanding week... still fresh and determined... Woods gets his game back together (yesterday was ugly for him) and wins. Ugh.

Great coverage here!!! : http://www.masters.com/en_US/index.html
CL Pgh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 08:16 PM   #8
The StraightShooter

For not playing for 5 months Tiger looked pretty damn good. I'm not pro philanderer but the guy is the greatest at his game. Glad Lefty did it and got #3(that one shot from the needles by the trees was amazing to say the least, but it would have been nice to see Couples do it again.
The StraightShooter is offline   Reply With Quote