Go Back   DealershipForum.com > Forum Operations > Announcements

Notices

Announcements Check here for Announcements from the DealershipForum.com Webmaster

Old 07-14-2008, 03:10 PM   #1
XDCX
Administrator

Default SHACOS is appointed as a Super Moderator

SHACOS has been appointed as a Super Moderator for DealershipForum.com effective today.

SHACOS has been a great contributor to the forum and in his new role he will be able to help the forum grow while maintaining our current level of professionalism.

The importance of having additional staff for DealershipForum.com became apparent last week when a rogue-user attempted to use the Private Message System to SPAM our Members. As a Super Moderator SHACOS will have the ability to ban rogue-users and eliminate posts/threads that attempt to SPAM our Members.

I'd like to thank SHACOS for his past support and welcome him to the forum in his new capacity.
XDCX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 06:57 AM   #2
SHACOS
Super Moderator

Thanks XDCX. I think the board is a great idea and has been a long time coming. But the success of the board is dependent on it's users, so let's make this board useful and successful.
SHACOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 08:42 AM   #3
XDCX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHACOS View Post
Thanks XDCX. I think the board is a great idea and has been a long time coming. But the success of the board is dependent on it's users, so let's make this board useful and successful.
Great point.

As DealershipForum.com gets larger and attracts more members it becomes a better resource for everyone.

As the Factories, Banks, State Agencies, etc. cut back on personnel it becomes even more difficult to get quick, factual answers to common questions. My goal is that this site becomes a place where people in the Car Business can come to get answers to their questions while sharing their experience with others.

That said, nothing happens if our members don't post anything. So, if you're reading this and you've never posted anything on DealershipForum.com - start here and respond to this thread. Become an active part of the community and share your ideas on what should be done to make this a valuable website.
XDCX is offline   Reply With Quote