Go Back   DealershipForum.com > Dealer Talk > Automotive Discussions

Notices

Automotive Discussions Car People talking about the Car Business – This is the place where it happens

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-14-2017, 04:53 PM   #1
XDCX
Administrator

Default Business Listings on BizBuySell.com

I'm just curious to see if any of our members occasionally search Business Listings on BizBuySell.com?

For those who are not aware, BizBuySell.com is a website where both business owners and brokers list companies that are available for purchase.

Over the years I've enjoyed surfing the site and seeing what companies are for sale near the area I live or in the Lake Havasu area since I enjoy hanging out there. I also have found the types of businesses listed, their valuation, profits and Blue Sky multiples to be very interesting.

If you have a few minutes while you're surfing the Internet you might want to click the link above and then click the "Buy a Business" link on the Home Page and do a search for your State/County. You might be surprised by what you discover...
XDCX is offline   Reply With Quote