Go Back   DealershipForum.com > Regional Forums > Northwest Region > Automotive Discussions

Notices

Old 06-29-2016, 10:41 AM   #1
Moshe @ Performance Brokerage Services
Supporting Sponsor

Default Chrysler dealer sells after 5 decades

We have completed the sale of another dealership.

After 50 years as a Chrysler dealer, Mr. Tom Matson sold his dealership in Auburn, Washington. Along with the CDJR, Mr. Matson also owned and operated the Hyundai dealership in town.

We sold both stores to Bud Clary Automotive Group which owns multiple dealerships in the state of Washington.

I would like to take the opportunity and proudly share with the readers the buyer's comments post-closing:

I would like to thank Moshe and Jason Stopnitzky for the level of service with our recent acquisition. Their professionalism and guidance made the process as easy as possible from beginning all the way through the finish line. Our family has had the opportunity to work with Moshe and Jason on several transactions, and couldn't be happier with the relationship. We look forward to working together in the future, and would recommend Performance Brokerage Services to anyone.” - Bryce Clary, President

Moshe Stopnitzky, President
Performance Brokerage Services, Inc.
A New Car Dealership Brokers Firm
www.performancebrokerageservices.com

Last edited by Moshe @ Performance Brokerage Services; 06-29-2016 at 12:25 PM.
Moshe @ Performance Brokerage Services is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 04:32 PM   #2
XDCX
Administrator

Moshe,

Congratulations on another successful Buy/Sell transaction for Performance Brokerage Services.

Concerning the Tom Matson Dealership, I remember back to the days when Auburn had three stand-alone Chrysler Dealerships in that market - Tom Matson Dodge, Roberts Jeep/Eagle and Brewer Chrysler/Plymouth. I guess it shows how things change with the passage of time.

Also concerning Tom Matson, he was the only Dealer Principal I ever knew who had a heli-pad at his dealership and occasionally used a helicopter to commute to work.

I hope Tom Matson, Jr. enjoys his retirement if that's what he plans to do and I wish the Bud Clary Automotive Group much success with their new dealership.
XDCX is offline   Reply With Quote