Go Back   DealershipForum.com > Forum Operations > Feedback

Notices

Feedback Technical problems? Suggestions? Let us know what's on your mind

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2008, 09:42 PM   #1
XDCX
Administrator

Default Frequently Asked Questions - How do I respond to a post or start a new topic?

If you've been wondering how to respond to an existing post or how to create a new post, we'll answer that question here:

The first thing to remember is that only members can respond to an existing post or start a new post. If you're not a member, you cannot post on this Forum. (Given that membership is FREE we hope that you'll Register if you meet the eligibility requirements)

Once you're a member and logged on, responding to a post is as easy as locating the "Post Reply" button in the lower left corner below the last post. (See example below)

If you want to start a New Topic (Often called a Thread), make sure that you're in the correct Section and then look for the "New Thread" button in the lower left corner below the last post. (See example below)

It's that easy. Just type your title, add your message and press the "Submit New Thread" button and you're done.
Closed Thread