Go Back   DealershipForum.com > Domestic Franchises and Independent Dealers > Chrysler > Sales

Notices

Old 04-08-2011, 12:21 PM   #1
XDCX
Administrator

Default It's back... Chrysler brings back the "Minivan Pledge"

OK, I gave Auburn Hills credit and thought they were wise to bring back an old idea and re-launch the Co-Branded MasterCards, but what the hell were they thinking when they brought back the "Minivan Pledge"?

Seriously, have any of the "Pledge" programs ever worked - even once?

Maybe Auburn Hills should have read this thread from DealershipForum concerning the success of the last "Minivan Pledge" - click here

Last edited by XDCX; 04-08-2011 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Corrected typo in the title - Replace "Pladge" with "Pledge"
XDCX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 03:34 PM   #2
jadog1

But XDCX they "Believe" in what I have no idea! The last one was a successful as all the previous.
jadog1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 05:38 PM   #3
CL Pgh

Kind of like the Ram "Hand Shake"... I saw the ads from time to time but NO ONE ever asked about it. I understand what they're trying to deliver in these message's... but the ad. dollars would go so much further by just promoting all our new products. IMO of course.
CL Pgh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 01:32 PM   #4
XDCX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDCX View Post
Maybe Auburn Hills should have read this thread from DealershipForum concerning the success of the last "Minivan Pledge" - click here
I was just reading through the old thread and smiled when I saw this post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDCX View Post
I had to smile when I was checking web-traffic this morning and noticed that someone from Chrysler's H.Q. in Auburn Hills was reading this thread.

I wonder if he/she reviewed the poll results....

Maybe next time they'll talk to a few dealers before they launch their next advertising initiative?
It's not like Auburn Hills didn't know the Minivan Pledge was a failure - it makes one wonder.
XDCX is offline   Reply With Quote