Go Back   DealershipForum.com > Regional Forums > Southwest Region > Automotive Discussions

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-04-2015, 10:18 AM   #1
XDCX
Administrator

Default Dealership Liquidation Auction - Lund Cadillac - Phoenix, AZ

I know the majority of our members live in cities other than Phoenix, but I thought I'd create a thread on the Dealership Liquidation Auction that Auction Nation is holding for the old Lund Cadillac.

Auction Nation is holding a total of four weekly sales - one has already passed, another ends today and the following two auctions end next week and the week that follows.

Here's a link to the Auction Nation website - click here

If nothing else, you may want to review the items that are for sale and see what the current online bid is - I always think it's interesting to get an idea of what the market is like for dealership equipment/supplies. (Chrysler always referred to these assets as FFE - Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment.)

As an added bonus, if you see an item for sale that your dealership needs maybe you can take a trip to sunny Phoenix, AZ and write the trip off of your taxes.
XDCX is offline   Reply With Quote