Go Back   DealershipForum.com > Domestic Franchises and Independent Dealers > Ford > Parts

Notices

Old 01-05-2016, 11:01 AM   #1
pAARtsmanager

Default DOES II Claim

I've recently returned to a GM, Ford, Chrysler, Polaris dealership that I had worked at 10 years prior. My past experience was only with GM and Chrysler, so my Ford knowledge is pretty slim.

I'm trying to file a BE damage claim through the DOESII system (first time using it) for a piece of glass that was broken in shipping. I've followed the P&P manuals and figured out how to submit my claim. I'm now at the point where I need to fax a "Delivery Receipt" to progress further through the claim process. This was a FedEx delivery that was electronically signed for and no other paperwork was involved. Any ideas where I can find such a thing? I've tracked down the signature confirmation from the FedEx site but can't come up with any other info.
pAARtsmanager is offline   Reply With Quote