Go Back   DealershipForum.com > Regional Forums > Southwest Region > Automotive Discussions

Notices

Old 04-28-2015, 12:20 PM   #1
Moshe @ Performance Brokerage Services
Supporting Sponsor

Default A merge of two Auto Groups in Utah

We have recently merged a couple of companies in Price, Utah. We merged John Makoff with Gust Kalatzes of Community Ford and Community CDJR to form a new auto group.

We of course wish them both success with their future business plans.

With your indulgence, I often share with the readers reactions of the principals post-closing. The following is what the dealer in Utah had to say about his experience:

“Many years ago I placed a call to Performance Brokerage Services, specifically Jason Stopnitzky, about the sale of my dealership and their process. I cannot begin to describe the genuine honor and professionalism I received from Jason answering my questions and concerns. Those conversations began a relationship of “truth” with great compassion for the possible life change I was looking for.

Over the years we talked several more times, and about a year ago I made the decision I was ready for change, but what I did not know was where this change would lead. Jason introduced John Mecham, a partner with the firm and my contact. We spent countless conversations over the next year discretely looking for just the right buyer for something I had spent 22 years building. John unknowing was to become more than just a Performance Brokerage Services partner, but an amazing friend. John’s communication and tenacity was stellar throughout the process and it did not take long to realize I was working with another “Super Star” of this firm.
John and Jason not only found the right buyer, but helped create a new Auto Group I am excited to be a part of. Sale, purchase and merger all at once with the right people and firm is an amazing change in itself and a continued relationship with Performance Brokers is icing on the cake.
The best in the business!”

Moshe Stopnitzky, President
Performance Brokerage Services, Inc.
Auto Dealership Brokers Firm
www.performancebrokerageservices.com
Moshe @ Performance Brokerage Services is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 04:21 PM   #2
XDCX
Administrator

Moshe,

Thanks for the update and congratulations for putting a deal together that both sides are celebrating.

It was interesting to read that the process of selling/merging his store was something your client had considered for a long time. It's great to read that Performance Brokerage Services and your staff are willing to work at your client's pace - even if that means it takes a considerable time to find the right buyer.
XDCX is offline   Reply With Quote