Go Back   DealershipForum.com > Regional Forums > Southwest Region > Automotive Discussions

Notices

Old 06-29-2016, 11:55 AM   #1
Moshe @ Performance Brokerage Services
Supporting Sponsor

Default Ford Lincoln dealerships in AZ sold

We have recently closed on the sale of the Ford and Lincoln dealerships in Kingman and Bullhead City located in Arizona.

The seller was the Wiley Auto Group. The buyer was the Anderson Auto Group which owns several other dealerships in Arizona,

I would like to take the opportunity and proudly share with the readers the seller's comments post-closing:

About a year ago, I was introduced to Performance Brokerage Services (PBS) by a friend of mine who had an associate in a 20 group who used them for the sale of his Toyota dealership in the Northwest. I was given the Toyota dealer’s name and called him out of the blue. He didn’t know me, but was gracious enough to spend a lot of his time (in retirement) talking to me about how his deal came together and what great people he worked with at PBS.

PBS was faced with a very difficult conceptual sale for many reasons.

They were able to find us the perfect buyer at our asking price and worked diligently with the buyer to overcome all his objections. They did a fantastic job of managing and moving along a very complex sale of two locations in two dispersed markets over 60 miles apart. I couldn’t believe that PBS was able to make it happen. I can’t say enough about their expertise and professionalism. They were there for us at every turn in the road until we crossed the finish line
.” - Bo Wiley, Managing Partner

Moshe Stopnitzky, President
Performance Brokerage Services, Inc.
A New Car Dealership Brokers Firm
www.performancebrokerageservices.com

Last edited by Moshe @ Performance Brokerage Services; 06-29-2016 at 12:26 PM.
Moshe @ Performance Brokerage Services is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 04:46 PM   #2
XDCX
Administrator

Moshe,

Congratulations on another successful Buy/Sell transaction for Performance Brokerage Services.

The testimonial from the Managing Partner of the seller was also very impressive - it serves as a reminder that Buy/Sells can be very complex and there are more variables involved than just price alone.

Concerning the Buy/Sell, I actually noticed the change of ownership when I was driving through Bullhead City a month or so ago. Lake Havasu City is one of my favorite places and the Anderson Auto Group has a major presence it that market - I noticed they had expanded their operations when I saw the Anderson Ford brand sign on the dealership in Bullhead City.

Best of luck to the Anderson Auto Group going forward - I wish them nothing but success with their new dealership.
XDCX is offline   Reply With Quote