Go Back   DealershipForum.com > Dealer Talk > General Discussions

Notices

General Discussions Car People talking about something other than the Car Business – Is there life outside of the Dealership?

Old 01-02-2013, 12:12 PM   #31
XDCX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohiobuckeyes View Post
Dumped my Samsung tablet for an iPad. Just got ped off to many times. Now I'm a Mac geek iPhone iPad MacBook.
That's cool, I hope you like your new iPad.

It does seem that once someone is invested into an "ecosystem" that it's pretty tempting to stick with the same products. Apple has done a great job of developing their "ecosystem" and it seems like Amazon is trying to follow the same model.

Rumors are that Apple will be speeding up their product replacement cycle. It will be interesting to see whether the loyal Apple fans are happy to get new products faster or whether they're frustrated their new purchase is out of production too quickly.
XDCX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 10:02 AM   #32
XDCX
Administrator

Smile Just upgraded to Jelly Bean

Well I've had my trusty Razr Maxx for almost a year and I just did the upgrade to Android's Jelly Bean OS this weekend.

Jelly Bean has been a good update - the Razr Maxx is pretty snappy again and the GPS radio performance has improved. Jelly Bean also has a feature like Apple's Siri where you can ask a question and the phone replies with a spoken answer - it's pretty cool.

Concerning cool, this is an awesome time to be thinking about getting a new phone - there are so many great options on the horizon. Blackberry is trying to get back in the game with their new Z10, HTC just announced their new One phone, Samsung just announced their new Galaxy 4 and Apple is rumored to be building the new 5S for release this summer.

Most interesting to me, Motorola (which is now owned by Google) is rumored to be announcing a new phone in May which will include many innovative hardware and software features.
XDCX is offline   Reply With Quote