Go Back   DealershipForum.com > Regional Forums > Northwest Region > Automotive Discussions

Notices

Old 04-04-2014, 05:04 PM   #1
Moshe @ Performance Brokerage Services
Supporting Sponsor

Default Mountain Home, Idaho Dealership Was Sold

We closed on another transaction in Idaho.

We would like to congratulate Mr. Todd McCurry on his recent acquisition of Performance Chevrolet Buick GMC in Mountain Home, Idaho.

Todd plans to incorporate the GM franchises into his Mountain Home Auto Ranch, currently home for Ford, Lincoln, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram.

We would also like to thank the Reinschmidt family for the opportunity to be of service to them.

We are very pleased and touched by the seller's comments after the sale of their dealerships and would like to share those comments with you:

"I just want to thank you and personally acknowledge that without your services and appropriate intervention from time to time, I am confident that the sale of Performance Chevrolet Buick GMC would not have happened. From the very first time I met you and was introduced to Performance Brokerage Services, I have been impressed with the service. Looking back I can honestly state that without your services to break the fog of selling a dealership, it would have never happened. It was really important that you have been a dealer yourself and had to go through exactly the same things we had to face. The fee for your services was absolutely the best money or investment that I have made during my career which spans 43 years."

Moshe Stopnitzky, President
Performance Brokerage Services, Inc.
www.performancebrokerageservices.com
Moshe @ Performance Brokerage Services is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 08:38 AM   #2
79LilRedExpress

"I just want to thank you and personally acknowledge that without your services and appropriate intervention from time to time, I am confident that the sale of Performance Chevrolet Buick GMC would not have happened. From the very first time I met you and was introduced to Performance Brokerage Services, I have been impressed with the service. Looking back I can honestly state that without your services to break the fog of selling a dealership, it would have never happened. It was really important that you have been a dealer yourself and had to go through exactly the same things we had to face. The fee for your services was absolutely the best money or investment that I have made during my career which spans 43 years."

NICE !!!
79LilRedExpress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 02:37 PM   #3
XDCX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79LilRedExpress View Post

NICE !!!
I agree - that's quite a testimonial for Moshe and his team at Professional Brokerage Services.

There's no question that buying or selling a dealership can be a daunting task that's filled with pot holes and detours. For most Dealer Principals selling their store will be the largest single financial transaction they make in their lives - it makes sense to pay for professional assistance to ensure the best possible outcome.
XDCX is offline   Reply With Quote