Go Back   DealershipForum.com > Regional Forums > Northwest Region > Automotive Discussions

Notices

Old 12-01-2016, 04:26 PM   #1
Moshe @ Performance Brokerage Services
Supporting Sponsor

Default Another Dealership Sold in Oregon!

We have closed on the sale of the Chevrolet dealership in Newberg, Oregon.

Loren Berg Chevrolet. Owned by the family for almost 25 years.

The buyer was a "first time buyer". A General Manager of a large dealership group from Portland. Yes, it does still happen in the car business.

I would like to take the opportunity and proudly share with the readers comments from the the seller post-closing:

"After nearly 25 years of being a Chevrolet dealer near Portland, selling my dealership was clearly the most difficult decision I’ve ever made…I struggled with the decision for about five years. Moshe and Jason Stopnitzky from Performance Brokerage Services were AMAZINGLY PATIENT with me! When I eventually decided to sell, Performance Brokerage was there to guide me and look after my best interest. You will not find a more professional and integral group to have on your selling team than Performance Brokerage Services." - Loren Berg, Seller

Moshe Stopnitzky, President
Performance Brokerage Services, Inc.
A New Car Dealership Brokers Firm
www.performancebrokerageservices.com
Moshe @ Performance Brokerage Services is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 09:02 AM   #2
57years

Good Luck to Buyer, and Good Job to Moshe!
57years is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 03:04 PM   #3
steve_biegler

I agree, good luck, work hard.
steve_biegler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 10:13 AM   #4
XDCX
Administrator

Moshe,

Congratulations on another successful transaction for Performance Brokerage Services.

It was great to see that the transaction allowed a buyer to get his/her first store - that seems to be a rare event in recent times.

Congratulations to the Berg family on the sale of their dealership and much success to the new buyer who get a chance to live their dream and own their own store.
XDCX is offline   Reply With Quote