Go Back   DealershipForum.com > Domestic Franchises and Independent Dealers > Chrysler > Finance

Notices

Old 02-18-2014, 08:18 AM   #1
birch3x

Default MaximTrak Chrysler

Chrysler's service contract arm is now serviced by Chrysler Capital, and uses MaximTrak as an F&I menu. Does anyone have opinions on using it?
birch3x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 01:30 PM   #2
ohiobuckeyes

Great another issue that Chrysler Capital will screw up. Can not understand why FAC put the ax to Imperial Marketing. Chrysler Cpaital does not have the act together with Funding deals, now they servicing our Service Contracts. Unbelievable.

We will never use this menu program any way since our DMS has one intergrated with it and my Finance managers love it.
ohiobuckeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 02:15 PM   #3
mryan55

Thankfully we don't participate Mopar Vehicle Protection/CGSC beyond the service lane sales options and the occasional 3/3 limited warranty when it comes it. We use Zurich across the board for all products. On the surface cost is a little higher than CGSC, but claims are easier.

The only thing that CGSC is awesome for is easy cancellations.
mryan55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 10:35 AM   #4
XDCX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by birch3x View Post
Chrysler's service contract arm is now serviced by Chrysler Capital, and uses MaximTrak as an F&I menu. Does anyone have opinions on using it?
Wow, I must really be out of the loop - when did this change happen?

Also, what happened to all of the JRSI/Imperial Marketing reps who used to represent Chrysler Service Contracts? Were they retained by Chrysler Capital or were they kicked to the curb? (I'm guessing it's the latter....)

In many ways I can see where the consolidation makes sense from Auburn Hill's perspective but I guess the real variable for the CJDR dealers is what level of service/support do they get from their Chrysler Capital reps.

Will the change be good or bad for the CJDR dealers who are currently selling Chrysler Service Contracts?
XDCX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 06:07 PM   #5
mryan55

I had great experiences with the Imperial reps. I am thinking they were tossed... the last time there was an accessories push it was our area service manager who did all of the pushing, so I'm going to guess that the sales end of things will fall on the service reps.
mryan55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 12:10 PM   #6
XDCX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mryan55 View Post
I had great experiences with the Imperial reps. I am thinking they were tossed... the last time there was an accessories push it was our area service manager who did all of the pushing, so I'm going to guess that the sales end of things will fall on the service reps.
Thanks for the update.

Imperial/JRSI had the contract to represent Chrysler Service Contracts for at least the last 15 - 20 years. At one point I had heard that Imperial was selling off their JRSI portion of the company that was representing CSC but I'm not sure if that ever took place. Regardless, it's a moot point now.

It will be interesting to see what other changes might come as time passes.
Old 02-26-2014, 11:07 AM   #7
birch3x

I called our rep, a good guy with a lot of experience, and he said the Imperial people were not being retained.
birch3x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 10:56 AM   #8
XDCX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by birch3x View Post
I called our rep, a good guy with a lot of experience, and he said the Imperial people were not being retained.
Thanks for the update.