Go Back   DealershipForum.com > Forum Operations > Feedback

Notices

Feedback Technical problems? Suggestions? Let us know what's on your mind

Old 03-03-2008, 06:05 PM   #1
XDCX
Administrator

Default Frequently Asked Questions - How do I include a picture in my post?

There's truth to the old expression that a "picture is worth 1,000 words."

Fortunately, adding pictures to your posts at DealershipForum.com is very simple. Essentially, it's a four step process.
  1. Take a picture with a digital camera
  2. Download the picture from the camera to a computer
  3. Upload the picture to an Internet Host (Photobucket or Tinypic as an example)
  4. Click on the icon in the Red Box as shown below and input the Internet Hosting Address

If you're not familiar with Photobucket.com or Tinypic.com, they're FREE picture hosting services. (Tinypic is the easiest to use to get started because it does not require a User Account.)

By clicking on the icon in the Red Box you are telling the DealershipForum.com software where to look for your picture. When you click on that icon a box will pop-up allowing you to type the Internet Hosting Address for the picture as provided by Photobucket or Tinypic. (This is where "copy and paste" are your two best friends.)

If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a PM and I'll be happy to address your concern.
XDCX is offline   Reply With Quote