Go Back   DealershipForum.com > Regional Forums > Midwest Region > Automotive Discussions

Notices

Old 06-15-2015, 04:58 PM   #1
Moshe @ Performance Brokerage Services
Supporting Sponsor

Default Fitzpatrick Auto Center sold

We are pleased to announce that we have just closed on the sale of Fitzpatrick Auto Center, owned by Tom Fitzpatrick in Storm Lake, Iowa.

The cluster of stores were purchased by Edwards Auto Group, Dave Edwards, President.

We hope that semi-retirement will suit the seller well.

With your indulgence I would like to also share with you the seller's comments after the sale:

"After working for two years with two other brokers and little interest or success, I made my final phone call to Jason Stopnitzky at Performance Brokerage Services. He was very professional and convinced me he was the last broker I would ever need to talk to as he would sell my dealership. And in less than a year he did just that! His analysis of developing the right proposal and pricing was spot on. Jason took my hand and led me through the entire process. His salesman, Juan P made the right calls and marketed to the correct potential buyers. The follow up with each potential was relentless. I highly recommend Jason and Performance Brokerage Services."

Moshe Stopnitzky, President
Performance Brokerage Services, Inc.
Auto Dealership Brokers Firm
www.performancebrokerageservices.com

Last edited by XDCX; 07-15-2015 at 03:22 PM. Reason: Corrected typo in the title
Moshe @ Performance Brokerage Services is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 03:26 PM   #2
XDCX
Administrator

Moshe,

Congratulations on another successful transaction for Performance Brokerage Services.

It was interesting to read the testimonial from your seller who indicated he found success with Performance Brokerage Services after trying to find a buyer with other brokers during the two years prior. Knowing how to price a store and then targeting the opportunity to the right buyers appears to be the key to your success with this transaction.

I wish much success to Mr. Dave Edwards with his new stores and hope that Mr. Fitzpatrick enjoys his new adventure into semi-retirement.
XDCX is offline   Reply With Quote