Go Back   DealershipForum.com > Domestic Franchises and Independent Dealers > Chrysler > Finance

Notices

Old 11-03-2010, 11:00 AM   #1
XDCX
Administrator

Default More details on Chrysler Canada's Customer Choice Financing program

In a previous thread I suggested that Chrysler Canada reinvented the old Gold Key Plus program when details of their Customer Choice Financing were first released. Now that the program has been launched, I think it's even better than the old Gold Key Plus.

Here's a link to the Chrysler Canada webpage that details the program - click here

The program is just like Gold Key Plus but it provides the customer an exit-point at 36, 48 and 60 months. At each of those mileposts the customer has the ability to turn the vehicle in, keep making payments or refinance the vehicle with amortizations that extend to 96 months. I think most customers would love to have all those options.

The program also allows customers to choose their payment schedule - choosing from monthly, bi-weekly, weekly, or semi-monthly payment frequencies.

I think the program sounds awesome. I wonder if Dealer Council would support a program like this for the U.S. Dealers?
XDCX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 12:19 PM   #2
rd3311

Default More details on Chrysler Canada's Customer Choice Financing program

The old America'sChoice/Gold Key Plus and well as the Key Alternative, Empire Turbo loan, etc were great to have to close a payment buyer deal, and avoid the 300k liability insurance requirement on leases. The issue of course was getting Chrysler Credit to approve the applications.
rd3311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 08:14 PM   #3
XDCX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rd3311 View Post
The old America'sChoice/Gold Key Plus and well as the Key Alternative, Empire Turbo loan, etc were great to have to close a payment buyer deal, and avoid the 300k liability insurance requirement on leases. The issue of course was getting Chrysler Credit to approve the applications.
Thanks for bumping this thread.

I'm somewhat surprised the U.S. Dealer Council isn't pushing hard for a program like the one Chrysler Canada is offering.

As you mentioned, the old Gold Key Plus was a great program - especially for the customers who didn't want a lease for the reasons you mentioned.

If Chrysler really wants to claw back some market share in the U.S. maybe they should study what's working in Canada.
Old 08-31-2011, 03:55 PM   #4
XDCX
Administrator

Default Auburn Hills has been reading this thread again

I had to smile when I was checking IP Addresses awhile back and I noticed that someone from Auburn Hills was reading this thread.

Now that Reid Bigland is running the Sales Division for Chrysler's North American operations maybe someone at Chrysler thinks this is a good time to sell the new boss on a program he's already familiar with.

Who knows, but as I stated when I first started this thread I think a program like Canada's Customer Choice Financing would do well here in the states.
Old 08-31-2011, 03:56 PM   #5
XDCX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDCX View Post
If Chrysler really wants to claw back some market share in the U.S. maybe they should study what's working in Canada.
Wow, how's that for a predictive statement.