Go Back   DealershipForum.com > Regional Forums > Southwest Region > Automotive Discussions

Notices

Old 01-16-2017, 12:18 PM   #1
Moshe @ Performance Brokerage Services
Supporting Sponsor

Default Toyota of Long Beach Sold.

Last year we closed on the sale of Hooman Toyota Scion of Long Beach.

The dealership was purchased by the Ken Garff Automotive Group. This acquisition marked their 50th dealership in their portfolio and their 4th Toyota dealership in California.

The dealership is now located in a brand new building along the 405 freeway, relocated from downtown.

I would like to take the opportunity and share with the readers the seller's comments post-closing:

“I have had the pleasure of dealing with Moshe Stopnitzky and his son Jason for over 10 years, and I think they are one of the best dealership brokers in the business. They are honest and fair in doing deals. I bought one of my dealerships with their help. Not only was Moshe there all the way to finish the deal, he called me every month to see how I was doing! I am happy to say that Moshe is a friend, and I look forward to a lot more business with him and Performance Brokerage Services in the future." - Hooman Nissani, Seller

Moshe Stopnitzky, President
Performance Brokerage Services, Inc.
A New Car Dealership Brokers Firm
www.performancebrokerageservices.com
Moshe @ Performance Brokerage Services is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 09:05 AM   #2
XDCX
Administrator

Moshe,

Congratulations on another successful transaction for Performance Brokerage Services.

I enjoyed reading the testimonial from Mr. Nissani who commented that he has been working with you and your son for over 10 years and looks forward to doing more deals with Performance Brokerage Services in the future.

Congratulations to Mr. Nissani on his purchase of the Toyota/Scion dealership in Long Beach and making it the 50th dealership in the Ken Garff Automotive Group. I wish him much success with his new dealership.
XDCX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 10:34 AM   #3
steve_biegler

Congrats to all involved!
steve_biegler is offline   Reply With Quote