Go Back   DealershipForum.com > Regional Forums > Southwest Region > Automotive Discussions

Notices

Old 06-15-2015, 04:11 PM   #1
Moshe @ Performance Brokerage Services
Supporting Sponsor

Default 2 dealerships sold in Healdburg, CA

We have recently closed on the sale of McConell Chevrolet and McConnell CDJR in Healdsburg, California.

The dealerships were sold to the Victory Auto Group headed by Mr. Jefferey Cappo a top-50 WardsAuto dealer.

We are certain that the Victory Group will turn the acquisition into a huge success.

With your indulgence, the following is a testimonial from Mr. Cappo:

“I have purchased over 35 new car stores in my career. In the beginning, I stayed away from brokers. Since I met Jason and Moshe Stopnitzky, I learned something from them: they are not just looking for a sale like a typical broker, they are looking for a customer they can help to make an educated transaction. Their honesty, integrity and attention to detail are second to none. After doing several deals with them, I now know they only do deals one way…that is a WIN-WIN for the buyer and the seller. I recommend them to anyone looking to buy or sell a car dealership.”

Moshe Stopnitzky, President
Performance Brokerage Services, Inc.
Auto Dealership Brokers Firm
www.performancebrokerageservices.com
Moshe @ Performance Brokerage Services is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 03:10 PM   #2
XDCX
Administrator

Moshe,

Congratulations on another successful transaction for Performance Brokerage Services.

I especially liked the testimonial from the buyer who acknowledged that earlier in his career he avoided broker transactions. I've heard from other dealers who share this view and often wonder if they factor in the missed opportunities when they calculate how much they "saved" by avoiding brokers and trying to do buy/sells on their own.

I wish Mr. Cappo much success with his new stores.
XDCX is offline   Reply With Quote