Go Back   DealershipForum.com > Regional Forums > South Central Region > Automotive Discussions

Notices

Old 01-16-2017, 12:45 PM   #1
Moshe @ Performance Brokerage Services
Supporting Sponsor

Thumbs up Bound Autoplex Sold in Texas

We have recently closed on the sale of Bound Autoplex in Livingston, Texas. The franchises sold were Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and the 4-pack of Chrysler.

The buyer was Thomas Bies of the Elms Creek Auto Group which owns dealerships in Missouri and Texas.

The seller was Mr. Brian Bounds.

Performance Brokerage Services advised both buyer and seller during the transaction.

We wish Thomas Bies the greatest success with his latest acquisition.

As I do at times, I would like to share with the readers comments from the seller and from the buyer post-closing:

"Doing business with Paul Kechnie and Performance Brokerage Services has been a very pleasant experience! From our first consultation we realized very quickly that these guys get it. As a small privately held auto group, they made it a point to understand our business goals and quickly identified and created acquisition opportunities that were a great fit. Through those efforts we were able to confidently work with sellers to secure our deal in an efficient and productive manner. It is with great pleasure and confidence that I recommend Paul and Performance Brokerage Services to anyone regardless of size considering a dealership acquisition or sale." - Tomas Bies, Buyer

"Paul Kechnie and Performance Brokerage Services was the main reason I sold my dealerships. Their professional attitudes and guidance brought me the perfect buyer." - Brian Bounds, Seller

Moshe Stopnitzky, President
Performance Brokerage Services, Inc.
A New Car Dealership Brokers Firm
www.performancebrokerageservices.com
Moshe @ Performance Brokerage Services is offline   Reply With Quote