Go Back   DealershipForum.com > Regional Forums > Northwest Region > Automotive Discussions

Notices

Old 04-19-2014, 07:58 PM   #1
Moshe @ Performance Brokerage Services
Supporting Sponsor

Default South Tacoma Honda in WA sold

We have just closed on the sale of South Tacoma Honda in Washington State.

An iconic dealership in that part of the NW. The dealership was established many years ago and has been a high volume operation for years and well respected by its broad customer base.

Ed J. McCarroll, President of McCarroll Enterprises, Inc. (seller), began his career as a new car dealer in 1965 when he purchased Capitol City Chevrolet in Olympia, Washington. Over the years Mr. McCarroll Toyota, Mercedes-Benz, Acura, Nissan, Chrysler and the subject Honda dealership. His family still owns the Honda dealership in Olympia Auto Mall.

South Tacoma Honda was purchased by the Gee Automotive Companies, a dealership group based on the east side of Washington. This acquisition is their second one that we helped facilitate for them on the west side.

With the latest acquisition, the Gee Automotive Companies has increased its holdings to 6 dealerships operating 7 franchises.

We wish Ryan Gee and Jeff Jackson the best of luck. We are confident that they will be able to capture the goodwill of the dealership and successfully carry on its legacy.

BTW - that closing also marked a mile stone for us as dealership brokers as well. This is the 40th transaction that the principals of our company have consummated in the state of Washington alone!!

Also, it was a truly a win-win transaction.

The following are 3 quotes from the principals involved:

Jeff Jackson, President (Buyer): “It’s a winner! Without the outstanding efforts of Performance Brokerage Services, this deal would never have happened.”

Ryan Gee, CEO (Buyer): “I have known and worked with Moshe and Jason Stopnitzky for several years. We have completed multiple deals together and I have found them to be extremely hard-working, honest and diligent. Both gentlemen are extremely knowledgeable and have a passion for what they do. I look forward to working with Jason and Moshe for many years to come.”

Ronald Loper, Partner (Seller): “We wanted a buyer who would not only carry on our commitment to our customers, but also appreciate the success of our entire team of employees.” After selling the car dealership, Mr. Loper commented on the high quality service he had received from auto dealership broker, Performance Brokerage Services, “Confidentiality was carefully and successfully guarded during the entire transaction. They did what we asked and what they said they would do. They delivered!”

Moshe Stopnitzky, President
Performance Brokerage Services, Inc.
Auto Dealership Brokers Firm
www.performancebrokerageservices.com

Last edited by Moshe @ Performance Brokerage Services; 04-19-2014 at 08:31 PM.
Moshe @ Performance Brokerage Services is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 11:51 AM   #2
XDCX
Administrator

Moshe,

Congratulations on another successful transaction for Performance Brokerage Services.

Also, congratulations on passing the milestone of having completed 40 transactions in Washington State and for the excellent testimonials you and Jason received from the principals involved in this transaction.

I especially appreciated the comment from the seller who commended Professional Brokerage Services for keeping the transaction guarded and confidential. I know of one dealer who used a different broker to sell his store several years ago and he told me that shortly after listing his store it seemed that every competitor in his market had a copy of his financial statement on their desk.
XDCX is offline   Reply With Quote