Go Back   DealershipForum.com > Regional Forums > South Central Region > Automotive Discussions

Notices

Old 01-16-2017, 01:16 PM   #1
Moshe @ Performance Brokerage Services
Supporting Sponsor

Thumbs up A 4-pack Chrysler Sold in Texas

I forgot to mention that last year we sold another dealership in Kingsville, Texas.

We facilitated the sale of the Chrysler 4-pack from Blake Fulenwider to Phil Neessen.

Best wishes to Mr. Neesse in turning the acquisition into a huge success.

Performance Brokerage Services was the exclusive broker in the transaction.

The following are comments by the seller AND buyer post closing:

"Thank you for your diligence in selling my store in Kingsville. I was very impressed with how many prospects you worked in a 4 day period before you sold it. Also, thank you for getting me very close to my asking price. I will call you again for another deal." - Blake Fulenwider, Seller

"Paul contacted me on the Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram store that he had listed in my town, this store was a good fit. During the process of purchasing the dealership, I found Paul was available at any time to take my call and work through any issues that came up. Paul’s background in the industry and knowledge of Buy/Sell transactions was extremely helpful to close my dealership. I would definitely recommend Performance Brokerage Services to my business associates!" - Phil Neessan, Buyer

Moshe Stopnitzky, President
Performance Brokerage Services, Inc.
A New Car Dealership Brokers Firm
www.performancebrokerageservices.com
Moshe @ Performance Brokerage Services is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 02:45 PM   #2
steve_biegler

I was just thinking "a 4 pack", Remember when Chrysler stores were "6 packs"? We may be back to that soon!....Dodge, Ram, Chrysler, Jeep, Fiat..................Alfa anyone!
steve_biegler is offline   Reply With Quote