Go Back   DealershipForum.com > Regional Forums > Southwest Region > Automotive Discussions

Notices

Old 02-07-2012, 11:01 PM   #1
Moshe @ Performance Brokerage Services
Supporting Sponsor

Default Arizona car dealer killed in a plane crash

We say goodbye to a good friend and a great person.

A prominent car dealer Gerald Hatch and his wife died in a plane crash.

We will miss him. He was a good friend, a gentleman, a terrific car dealer and a client.

We offer our condolences to the children and the rest of the family, and may God bless them all as they are going through this difficult period.

See below a link to the article.

http://tucsoncitizen.com/arizona-new...ion-continues/

Last edited by Moshe @ Performance Brokerage Services; 02-07-2012 at 11:40 PM.
Moshe @ Performance Brokerage Services is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 01:38 PM   #2
XDCX
Administrator

Wow, that really is a sad loss.

While I didn't know Gerald Hatch very well I know I've met him at Chrysler Dealer Meetings in the past and he was always well regarded as a good dealer who ran quality dealerships.

While it's sad to hear that Mr. Hatch and his wife lost their lives it's good to hear that both his son and daughter-in-law survived the crash.

My condolences to the family for their loss and I'll pray that Rob Hatch and his wife Kelly have a full recovery from their injuries.
XDCX is offline   Reply With Quote