Go Back   DealershipForum.com > Dealer Talk > Introductions

Notices

Introductions Did you just join our community? Post here and introduce yourself – where do you work and what do you do?

Old 10-11-2013, 07:11 AM   #1
AutoGone

Default Hello from Texas

I'm very happy to have found this forum and have enjoyed reading many of the posts on here. This is definitely the one to stick with.

After being asked by my local AutoTrader Rep on several occasions to act as a Mentor and Trainer for some of her Dealer Accounts that were having Marketing, Sales, SEO, Cost Analysis, Inventory Turns and Standards issues, I've finally decided to take my broad knowledge-base to work with Dealerships (primarily in Texas, Arkansas, Oklahoma and Louisana) wherever I can to help them grow sales.

My background is extremely unique and diversified. Not only have I been a multi-month and year Salesman of the Month winner in the Car Sales Industry at both Franchise and Independent Dealers, but I also have a strong background in Retail Operations and Merchandising (Cars are simply a more expensive commodity than say jeans). I also have an extremely rich background in all forms of Internet Marketing, Merchandising, and Design, including SEO/SEM;, Google Analytics and PPC; Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.); Reputation Management (Yelp, Google Reviews, etc.); Digital Photography; Web Design, HTML & UI; Competitive Analysis; and Email Marketing.

If you are tired of being told "Business is Slow." as an excuse for why you're Dealership is not selling more vehicles, I can make it turnaround. I know that this is a very bold claim, but my system works. I've used to tweak and grow several, small independent dealers, as well as within departments of Franchise Dealers. I'm here to show a Franchise, Independent, or Multi-Location Pre-Owned Dealership just how strong and profitable their sales can be

I have identified 5 “Primary Triggers” that lead to a New or Pre-Owned Car Sale. You may have all your efforts in 1 or 2, or maybe even 3 of them, but if you’re not dedicating the time and resources to ALL 5 of them, you will miss out on potential sales.

Your customers may enter to buy - or exit without buying - at any part of the circle. As a Dealer, you have to ensure that all points are “locked in” on a Daily Basis. I will teach you and/or your team on how to identify, illuminate, improve and instill the commitment to all 5 Primary Triggers.

The big drop-off for most Dealerships I've worked with is that they don't fully understand that it's more than JUST about advertising. Or JUST about SEO. Or JUST about Social Media. Or JUST about pricing. It's about making sure that you've tweaked and polished the circle points at which your customers come in on -- and then ensuring that you don't have any weak links in that circle that cause them to exit. They may enter at "Ping", but leave at "Process".

Thank you again for providing this excellent forum. I look forward to being an ongoing contributor.

If I can help any Dealerships out there, please don't hesitate to let me know.
AutoGone is offline   Reply With Quote