Go Back   DealershipForum.com > Regional Forums > Southwest Region > Automotive Discussions

Notices

Old 08-18-2014, 04:47 PM   #1
Moshe @ Performance Brokerage Services
Supporting Sponsor

Default San Leandro Nissan Sold

We have just closed on the sale of San Leandro Nissan in San Leandro, CA.

The seller was Mr. George Assoun.

The buyer was a new "up and coming" group from Mexico that has purchased recently 4 Nissan dealerships in the greater Bay Area.

The company is Autocom Group, headed by Mr. Manuel Garrido.

The group also owns the Infiniti dealership in Oakland, CA.

The dealership was renamed to: Autocom Nissan East Bay.

We wish Mr. Garrido and his group the best of luck with the latest acquistion.

Moshe Stopnitzky, president
Performance brokerage Services, Inc.
www.performancebrokerageservices.com

I would like to take the opportunity and share with the readers the seller's comments after the closing regarding our company:

"I have been dealing with Jason and Moshe Stopnitzky a few years back regarding a potential listing of my dealerships. They were truly honest, no pie in the sky, and they were a real pleasure to work with. I would use them anytime for a purchase or a sale of a dealership. They are truly class act auto dealership brokers." George Assoun
Moshe @ Performance Brokerage Services is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 11:34 AM   #2
XDCX
Administrator

Moshe,

Congratulations on another successful transaction for Performance Brokerage Services. It's also great to see another testimonial from a seller who was pleased with how your company completed the process.

Best wished to Mr. Garrido and much success with his new dealership - Autocom Nissan East Bay
XDCX is offline   Reply With Quote