Go Back   DealershipForum.com > Dealer Talk > Introductions

Notices

Introductions Did you just join our community? Post here and introduce yourself – where do you work and what do you do?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-24-2015, 06:58 AM   #1
forestersg6

Default Hello, from Lansing, MI

Hey, everyone. I'm Phil, from Lansing.
I just posted up on the thread about Hyundai of Lansing, but I'll post some of that here too, I guess.

First off, I was employed in the Parts Department at Hyundai of Lansing right up until it closed (October 18th, 2013). Fortunately, I hadp ut in my 2-weeks notice, which would have been up on the 22nd. I started at Capitol Cadillac in the 23rd of June, 2013. We were bought out by the suburban Collection, out of Troy, MI, on June 23rd, 2014. That brings me to today, or, rather, a month ago, when I first registered.

We have opened a new Hyundai dealership in what was the Capitol Hummer building on Suth Pennsylvania, right next door to Suburban Cadillac of Lansing (right next door to the Hyundai Dealership. We're still not 100% up and running on the Hyundai side, but we're making do with what we have at the moment.

Anyway, Figured I'd share that with you all.
forestersg6 is offline   Reply With Quote