Go Back   DealershipForum.com > Domestic Franchises and Independent Dealers > Chrysler > Sales

Notices

Old 02-09-2012, 11:22 AM   #1
XDCX
Administrator

Default Chrysler's NADA Make Meeting in Las Vegas

I just read the recap of the Chrysler NADA Make Meeting in Automotive News and it doesn't sound like there were too many issues of concern among the dealers.

The report in Automotive News mostly focused on the Chrysler dealers response to the two minute long Super Bowl commercial with Clint Eastwood.

There was one dealer who indicated there was some discussion about more support from Chrysler on service and parts issues but that appeared to be the extent of the discussion.

Maybe there was more that was discussed behind closed doors or perhaps there just wasn't much discussion at all.

Anyone hear of anything else that was discussed at Chrysler's NADA Make Meeting?
XDCX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 10:07 AM   #2
XDCX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDCX View Post
Maybe there was more that was discussed behind closed doors or perhaps there just wasn't much discussion at all.
Based on the thread in AREA 51 it sounds like Automotive News got it right - there wasn't too much discussion and most of the dealers in attendance were happy.
Old 02-16-2012, 01:38 PM   #3
steve_biegler

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDCX View Post
Based on the thread in AREA 51 it sounds like Automotive News got it right - there wasn't too much discussion and most of the dealers in attendance were happy.
Happy or Intimidated?
steve_biegler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 03:50 PM   #4
SDCJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_biegler View Post
Happy or Intimidated?
If you asking me...who was in attendence. I would say happy....but that's just me.
SDCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 09:28 AM   #5
XDCX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDCJ View Post
If you asking me...who was in attendence. I would say happy....but that's just me.
Thanks for the update - it's great to hear first-hand from a Chrysler Dealer who was at NADA.

I know the forum can lean toward an "anti-Chrysler" bias and I appreciate your input to help keep the forum balanced.