Go Back   DealershipForum.com > Domestic Franchises and Independent Dealers > Chrysler > Sales

Notices

Old 03-05-2008, 03:32 PM   #1
XDCX
Administrator

Default Chrysler outsources Call Centers to India and Utah

Chrysler reported that they have consolidated the following Call Centers under one vendor:
  • Customer Assistance Center (Retail Customers)
  • Sales and Marketing Incentives
  • Service Contracts
  • Mopar Expediting
  • Mopar Specifying
  • DealerConnect
  • MarketCenter
In the past, many of these Call Centers were staffed with Chrysler Employees. Now they will be staffed with agents that work for a vendor.

It was also noted that there would be two locations - one in Utah and the other in Pune, India. (My guess is that India will get the bulk of the call volume)

The transition will begin soon and take several months according to Chrysler.
XDCX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 04:16 PM   #2
bruce350

The beginning of the end of customer relations as we know it. If I want to know something, I highly recommend calling us here at the dealership. We ALL speak fluent english and you can understand what we say. In addition, we care about what you have to say and will take the necessary steps to insure your satisfaction. Beat THAT, India.
bruce350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 08:14 PM   #3
XDCX
Administrator

I was surprised that they were outsourcing the Call Centers that the dealers used - that was the main reason I made the post.

Given the complexity of some of Chrysler's Sales Incentive Programs it will be interesting to see if the Call Center agents are equipped to answer the dealers' questions.
XDCX is offline   Reply With Quote