Go Back   DealershipForum.com > Regional Forums > Southwest Region > Automotive Discussions

Notices

Old 08-13-2014, 02:14 PM   #1
Moshe @ Performance Brokerage Services
Supporting Sponsor

Default Chevrolet Cadillac of Santa Barbara, CA sold.

We have recently closed on the sale of Graham Chevrolet-Cadillac dealership in Santa Barbara, CA.

The dealership was sold by the Graham family after many years of hands-on management/ownership.

The new owner is Leo Bunnin, owner of Bunnin Automotive Group which once owned multiple dealerships nationwide. Currently it also owns the Chevrolet dealership in Culver City.

We wish Leo Bunnin the best of luck with his new acquisition.

Moshe Stopnitzky, President
Performance Brokerage Services, Inc.
www.performancebrokerageservices.com

I would also like to take the opportunity and share with the readers the buyer’s AND Seller's testimonials, commenting in part on my son Jason who handled the transaction:

“I had the pleasure of working with Jason when my father, Richard Graham, decided to retire and sell the family dealership. He did a great job assisting our family through all the steps of selling our dealership. I highly recommend Jason and Performance Brokerage Services. Thanks for all your help.” Aaron Graham

“Working with Jason Stopnitzky and Performance Brokerage Services is like working with family or your best friend. From beginning to end, Jason is by your side when needed. Experience, knowledge, honesty, integrity and willingness are always present when you are working with Jason. With many thanks and much respect.” Leo Bunnin
Moshe @ Performance Brokerage Services is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 01:07 PM   #2
XDCX
Administrator

Moshe,

Congratulations on another successful transaction for Performance Brokerage Services.

It's also great to see that your company received a testimonial from both the buyer and the seller on the same transaction - that's awesome.

Best of luck to Mr. Bunnin with his purchase. As I recall we had another thread on the forum concerning the Bunnin Automotive Group when they tried to purchase the Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge point in Santa Barbara several years ago.
XDCX is offline   Reply With Quote