Go Back   DealershipForum.com > Dealer Talk > General Discussions

Notices

General Discussions Car People talking about something other than the Car Business – Is there life outside of the Dealership?

Old 08-07-2014, 11:04 AM   #1
XDCX
Administrator

Smile NFL Pre-Season starts tonight with the Seahawks and Broncos

Seems hard to believe that the start of the NFL Pre-Season starts tonight - with the same two teams that finished last season with a matchup in the Super Bowl.

While Pre-Season games can be a bit boring given that the starters only see limited, if any, action it should still be fun to watch.

The Seahawks have racked up a fair number of injuries during training camp - likely an indication of the tempo/intensity of the practices that Pete Carroll holds. While I'm sure the Seahawks will treat tonight's match like a Pre-Season game I'm also sure that Pete Carroll wants a victory.
XDCX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 12:10 PM   #2
XDCX
Administrator

Unhappy Seahawks lose to the Broncos - 21 - 16

While it was great to see some American Football on TV again the game was still somewhat boring.

Between the 46 minute lightning delay and a TON of penalties it seemed like the game really dragged on. The Seahawks had a chance to win the game at the end but a tipped ball interception ended that hope.

While I understand the concept of pre-season games part of me wishes the NFL would cut the number of pre-season games from four to two.
Old 08-08-2014, 04:10 PM   #3
Lakeshow

I've actually watched a few CFL games in the last few months, just to get my football fix. And honestly they are much better than the preseason NFL games, I've been enjoying them.

Being a 49ers fan I usually despise the Seahawks, but with a Montana kid getting some early playing time I'll be watching them this year...

http://www.thenewstribune.com/2014/0...-starting.html
Lakeshow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 12:53 PM   #4
XDCX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakeshow View Post
I've actually watched a few CFL games in the last few months, just to get my football fix. And honestly they are much better than the preseason NFL games, I've been enjoying them.

Being a 49ers fan I usually despise the Seahawks, but with a Montana kid getting some early playing time I'll be watching them this year...

http://www.thenewstribune.com/2014/0...-starting.html
I'm getting caught up and just read this post. That's a great story regarding Brock Coyle.

According to a report in The Seattle Times, Coyle appears like he'll make the final cut - click here