Go Back   DealershipForum.com > Regional Forums > Midwest Region > Automotive Discussions

Notices

Old 06-29-2016, 12:23 PM   #1
Moshe @ Performance Brokerage Services
Supporting Sponsor

Default Another dealership SOLD

We have recently closed on the sale of the Mazda dealership in Libertyville, Illinois.

The seller was Joe Massarelli. Joe Massarelli remained the owner of two other dealerships: CDJR and Subaru.

The dealership was sold to the Napleton Automotive Group. one of the largest groups in the country. Their website should you want to view yourselves - http://www.napleton.com/

I would like to take the opportunity and proudly share with the readers the seller's comments post-closing:

Dear Paul, I want to personally thank you for your professional expertise and guidance during the process to market and sell my Mazda franchise. From the time I made the difficult decision to market the franchise, your advice and industry knowledge was most appreciated. What could have been a long, arduous process became very easy with your guidance. Your professionalism and expertise in the industry helped me to maximize the value of the franchise, while streamlining the process.

If I need another service like yours in the future, I would definitely use you again. Likewise, please use my name as a reference for any potential clients. Thank you for all of your hard work
.” - Joe Massarelli

Moshe Stopnitzky, President
Performance Brokerage Services, Inc.
A New Car Dealership Brokers Firm
www.performancebrokerageservices.com
Moshe @ Performance Brokerage Services is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 04:56 PM   #2
XDCX
Administrator

Moshe,

Congratulations on another successful Buy/Sell transaction for Performance Brokerage Services.

It was also impressive to read the testimonial from your seller. I think a lot of Dealer Principals can relate to the difficulty associated with reaching a decision to sell a dealership and the prospects of how difficult the process can be.

It's great to hear that Mr. Massarelli found the process to be easier than he expected and he was pleased with the final result.

Best of luck to both parties and I wish the Napleton Automotive Group nothing but success with their new dealership.
XDCX is offline   Reply With Quote