Go Back   DealershipForum.com > Forum Sponsors > Performance Brokerage Services

Notices

Performance Brokerage Services Performance Brokerage Services is an official sponsor of DealershipForum.com

Old 08-18-2014, 09:57 AM   #31
Moshe @ Performance Brokerage Services
Supporting Sponsor

Default Journey Ford of Novato, CA sold.

We have recently closed on the sale of Journey Ford in Novato, CA.

The seller was Ali Omoomy.

The buyer is one of the top 50 dealers in the country, The Victory Automotive Group, headed by Mr. Jefferey Cappo.

This is the first Ford dealership added to the Victory Automotive Group portfolio.

The dealership was renamed to: Marin County Ford of Novato.

We wish Mr. Cappo the best of luck with his latest acquistion.

Moshe Stopnitzky, president
Performance brokerage Services, Inc.
www.performancebrokerageservices.com
Moshe @ Performance Brokerage Services is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 12:41 PM   #32
Supporting Sponsor

Default Volkswagen of Gainesville, FL sold

We have recently closed on the sale of the VW dealership in Gainesville Florida.

The seller was Gettel Automotive Group headed by Jim Gettel.

The new dealer is Morgan Auto Group headed by Larry Morgan. With the latest acquisition, Morgan Auto Group owns 12 dealerships.

We wish Mr. Larry Morgan and his team the best of luck.

Old 08-18-2014, 04:47 PM   #33
Supporting Sponsor

Default San Leandro Nissan Sold

We have just closed on the sale of San Leandro Nissan in San Leandro, CA.

The seller was Mr. George Assoun.

The buyer was a new "up and coming" group from Mexico that has purchased recently 4 Nissan dealerships in the greater Bay Area.

The company is Autocom Group, headed by Mr. Manuel Garrido.

The group also owns the Infiniti dealership in Oakland, CA.

The dealership was renamed to: Autocom Nissan East Bay.

We wish Mr. Garrido and his group the best of luck with the latest acquistion.

I would like to take the opportunity and share with the readers the seller's comments after the closing regarding our company:

"I have been dealing with Jason and Moshe Stopnitzky a few years back regarding a potential listing of my dealerships. They were truly honest, no pie in the sky, and they were a real pleasure to work with. I would use them anytime for a purchase or a sale of a dealership. They are truly class act auto dealership brokers." George Assoun
Old 08-26-2014, 01:41 PM   #34
Supporting Sponsor

Default Barstow, CA car dealerships changed hands

We have just closed on the sale of 4 dealerships in Barstow, CA.

(a) Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, (b) Toyota, (c) Nissan and (d) Ford.

The dealerships owned and operated by the Soutar family for over 50 years!

The buyer was Mr. John Jomehri.

John renamed the cluster of dealership to: Mohave Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Ford Toyota Nissan, Barstow, CA.

We wish Mr. Jomehi and his group the best of luck with the acquistion.

Old 01-06-2015, 10:45 AM   #35
Supporting Sponsor

Default Clovis Nissan, CA sold

During the last quarter of 2014 we closed on the sale of Clovis Nissan, CA.

The dealership was sold to Lithia Motors, Inc. Lithia is the eighth largest dealership group in the nation. Lithia also owns the Nissan dealership Fresno. This is consistent with Nissan’s new approach to have a single dealer controlling several adjacent markets.

The following link will take you to the full press release: http://goo.gl/Kxsfgt

Over the years (23 years to be exact) we have done numerous transactions with Lithia, and we thank them again for the opportunity to be of service.

The seller of the dealership was the Harris Automotive Group headed by Mr. John Harris.

Many of the readers in this forum would probably remember John Harris' father from his long career with Chrysler. Mr. Norman K. "Bucky" Harris who passed away in September 2013. See the following link: http://goo.gl/7VkCWe

I would also like to take the opportunity and share with you John Harris' comments after the closing:

"Our organization has been represented by Performance Brokerage Service for both the acquisition and disposition of automobile dealerships. They offer very professional, fully transparent, and well informed guidance for both buyers and sellers, and help parties arrive at mutually agreeable terms by way of a pleasant experience. You really can't ask for anything more."

Moshe Stopnitzky, President
Performance Brokerage Services, Inc.
Auto Dealership Brokers Firm
Old 01-06-2015, 11:38 AM   #36
Supporting Sponsor

Default Bob Stone Freeway Auto Center sold.

We have recently closed on the sale of Bob Stone Freeway Auto Center located in The Dalles, Oregon.

The cluster of dealerships (Subaru, Chevrolet, GMC and Buick) was sold to the Tonkin Group based in Portland, Oregon.

The Tonkin Group is the largest automotive dealership group in the Northwest region. With their latest acquisition, the Tonkin Group owns and operates 19 franchises!

We thank Brad and Eddie Tonkin as well as Bob Stone for the opportunity to be of service.

I would also like to take the opportunity and share with you the seller’s comments after the closing:

“I have been in the automobile business since 1955 and knew that if I were to succeed it would be due to honesty, integrity and hard work. Over this lengthy period, I have owned several stores and bought and sold them personally. However, in today’s business climate, I found it much easier to engage someone with a great deal of experience, honesty, integrity and who worked very diligently to consummate the buy/sell transaction. Moshe Stopnitzky and his Company, Performance Brokerage Services, did an excellent job.”

Old 01-06-2015, 02:36 PM   #37
Supporting Sponsor

Default Mercedes-Benz & Porsche dealerships sold

We have recently closed on the sale of Mercedes-Benz, Porsche and Sprinter of Fayetteville, in North Carolina.

The dealerships were sold to the Phil Smith Automotive Group based in Florida.

We thank Phil Smith for the opportunity to be of service.

With their latest acquisition, Phil Smith Automotive Group will operate 12 roof-tops and 17 franchises.

We are certain that Phil Smith and his team will turn the latest acquisition into a huge success.

I would also like to take the opportunity and share with you the buyer's comments post closing:

"We had the pleasure of working with George Chaconas and Performance Brokerage Services with our recent acquisition of two high line franchises. We identified the franchises and geographical areas we were interested in growing, and George quickly came back with several opportunities through his contacts that fit our criteria. We would not have known about these opportunities without his involvement. From the introduction to the seller, to the hand off, through the contract negotiating, and throughout the closing George provided whatever assistance we needed from him. As a buyer in today’s competitive market, I highly recommend using Performance Brokerage Services to help you find targeted opportunities to grow your business. Mike Dayhoff, CFO, Phil Smith Automotive Group, Florida."

Old 04-28-2015, 11:44 AM   #38
Supporting Sponsor

Default North Star Dodge Chrysler Jeep sold

We have recently closed on the sale of North Star Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram in Havre, Montana.

The dealership and the associated real estate were sold to Mr. Craig Tilleman who also owns the Chevrolet, Cadillac, Buick and GMC in the same town.

We wish Mr. Gary Reighard enjoyable retirement and wish of course Mr. Tilleman great success with his acquisition.

Old 04-28-2015, 12:16 PM   #39
Supporting Sponsor

Default Louie Herron Toyota Scion sold

We have recently closed on the sale of Louie Herron Toyota Scion in Milledgeville, Georgia.

The dealership was sold to Five Star Automotive Group. A family owned and operated automotive group for 35 years. The latest acquisition brings the number of franchises in their portfolio to 17.

Old 04-28-2015, 12:20 PM   #40
Supporting Sponsor

Default A merge of two Auto Groups in Utah

We have recently merged a couple of companies in Price, Utah. We merged John Makoff with Gust Kalatzes of Community Ford and Community CDJR to form a new auto group.

We of course wish them both success with their future business plans.

With your indulgence, I often share with the readers reactions of the principals post-closing. The following is what the dealer in Utah had to say about his experience:

“Many years ago I placed a call to Performance Brokerage Services, specifically Jason Stopnitzky, about the sale of my dealership and their process. I cannot begin to describe the genuine honor and professionalism I received from Jason answering my questions and concerns. Those conversations began a relationship of “truth” with great compassion for the possible life change I was looking for.

Over the years we talked several more times, and about a year ago I made the decision I was ready for change, but what I did not know was where this change would lead. Jason introduced John Mecham, a partner with the firm and my contact. We spent countless conversations over the next year discretely looking for just the right buyer for something I had spent 22 years building. John unknowing was to become more than just a Performance Brokerage Services partner, but an amazing friend. John’s communication and tenacity was stellar throughout the process and it did not take long to realize I was working with another “Super Star” of this firm.
John and Jason not only found the right buyer, but helped create a new Auto Group I am excited to be a part of. Sale, purchase and merger all at once with the right people and firm is an amazing change in itself and a continued relationship with Performance Brokers is icing on the cake.
The best in the business!”

Old 06-15-2015, 04:11 PM   #41
Supporting Sponsor

Default 2 dealerships sold in Healdburg, CA

We have recently closed on the sale of McConell Chevrolet and McConnell CDJR in Healdsburg, California.

The dealerships were sold to the Victory Auto Group headed by Mr. Jefferey Cappo a top-50 WardsAuto dealer.

We are certain that the Victory Group will turn the acquisition into a huge success.

With your indulgence, the following is a testimonial from Mr. Cappo:

“I have purchased over 35 new car stores in my career. In the beginning, I stayed away from brokers. Since I met Jason and Moshe Stopnitzky, I learned something from them: they are not just looking for a sale like a typical broker, they are looking for a customer they can help to make an educated transaction. Their honesty, integrity and attention to detail are second to none. After doing several deals with them, I now know they only do deals one way…that is a WIN-WIN for the buyer and the seller. I recommend them to anyone looking to buy or sell a car dealership.”

Old 06-15-2015, 04:42 PM   #42
Supporting Sponsor

Default Chevrolet dealership in Augusta GA, Sold

We have recently closed on the sale of Gordon Chevrolet in Augusta, Georgia.

The seller was Gordon Stewart and the buyer was Malcolm Cunningham.

We wish the buyer great success as this acquisition represents his first dealership.

Old 06-15-2015, 04:58 PM   #43
Supporting Sponsor

Default Fitzpatrick Auto Center sold

We are pleased to announce that we have just closed on the sale of Fitzpatrick Auto Center, owned by Tom Fitzpatrick in Storm Lake, Iowa.

The cluster of stores were purchased by Edwards Auto Group, Dave Edwards, President.

We hope that semi-retirement will suit the seller well.

With your indulgence I would like to also share with you the seller's comments after the sale:

"After working for two years with two other brokers and little interest or success, I made my final phone call to Jason Stopnitzky at Performance Brokerage Services. He was very professional and convinced me he was the last broker I would ever need to talk to as he would sell my dealership. And in less than a year he did just that! His analysis of developing the right proposal and pricing was spot on. Jason took my hand and led me through the entire process. His salesman, Juan P made the right calls and marketed to the correct potential buyers. The follow up with each potential was relentless. I highly recommend Jason and Performance Brokerage Services."

Old 10-25-2015, 10:06 AM   #44
Supporting Sponsor

Default Subaru dealership in Portland area sold

We have recently closed on the sale of Gresham Subaru in Oregon State.

The seller was Mr. Tony Divito.

The buyer was the Gees Automotive Companies.

We wish Ryan Gee and his team the best of luck with their latest acquisition.

A New Car Dealership Brokers Firm
Old 10-25-2015, 10:34 AM   #45
Supporting Sponsor

Default Another California Ford dealership sold

We have recently closed on the sale of Patchetts Ford in Turlock, CA.

The seller was Mr. Brian Garcia.

The buyer was the Mr. Dave Price.

We wish Dave Price the best of luck with the acquisition.

A New Car Dealership Brokers Firm