Go Back   DealershipForum.com > Regional Forums > Southwest Region > Automotive Discussions

Notices

Old 04-04-2014, 04:46 PM   #1
Moshe @ Performance Brokerage Services
Supporting Sponsor

Default Vista Honda in Ventura, CA sold

We have just closed on the sale of Vista Honda in Ventura, CA owned by the Shuken Family.

The buyer is one of the top 50 dealers in the country, The Victory Automotive Group, headed by Mr. Jefferey Cappo.

The following link will take you to the blog section of our website for more details and to the full press release. http://performancebrokerageservices....ra-california/

With the latest acquisition, The Victory Automotive Group has increased it portfolio to 30 locations!

We are confident that Mr. Cappo will turn this new acquisition into a huge success.

Moshe Stopnitzky, president
Performance brokerage Services, Inc.
www.performancebrokerageservices.com
Moshe @ Performance Brokerage Services is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 02:28 PM   #2
XDCX
Administrator

Moshe,

Congratulations on another successful transaction for Performance Brokerage Services.

I used to live in the Ventura, CA area and still think of it as a great car market. It's close enough to Los Angeles to tap into their large population of car buyers without having all of the problems that are sometimes associated with doing business in a big city.

Congratulations to Mr. Cappo and I wish him much success with his new acquisition.
XDCX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 05:51 PM   #3
mryan55

Victory is growing by leaps and bounds! I remember being in Michigan during some of the earlier acquisitions... now they truly spread from coast to coast!
mryan55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 08:44 AM   #4
Moshe @ Performance Brokerage Services
Supporting Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mryan55 View Post
Victory is growing by leaps and bounds! I remember being in Michigan during some of the earlier acquisitions... now they truly spread from coast to coast!
As car dealership brokers, we have worked with Mr. Cappo for a while. We have worked with him on several projects. Besides being a gentleman, he is truly one of the best car dealers I have met in my 23-year career.

BTW - the following is what Mr. Cappo said by way of testimonial for us after the deal closed:

"I have purchased over 35 new car stores in my career. In the beginning, I stayed away from brokers. Since I met Jason and Moshe Stopnitzky, I learned something from them. They are not looking for a sale like a broker. They are looking for a customer they can help to make an educated transaction. Their honesty, integrity and attention to detail are second to none. 6 months ago, I called and said I was looking for a Honda store in southern California. They said they would find me one. They ran several choices by me until we found the perfect match. Now 6 months later, I own a great Honda dealership in Ventura, California. After doing several deals with them, I now know they only do deals one way…that is a win for the buyer as well as a win for the seller. I would recommend them to anyone looking to buy or sell a car dealership."

Last edited by Moshe @ Performance Brokerage Services; 04-19-2014 at 08:46 AM.
Moshe @ Performance Brokerage Services is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 08:54 AM   #5
steve_biegler

Good for you! Honesty will ALWAYS be the best policy. The only good deals are WIN-WIN-WIN. Keep it up.
steve_biegler is offline   Reply With Quote