Go Back   DealershipForum.com > Regional Forums > Midwest Region > Automotive Discussions

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-01-2017, 02:56 PM   #1
Moshe @ Performance Brokerage Services
Supporting Sponsor

Thumbs up Dealerships sold in Indiana

We have recently closed on the sale of several franchises in Sullivan, Indiana.

The new name of the dealerships will be Sullivan Automotive Group. The franchises that were sold included: Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and the 4-pack of Chrysler.

The buyer was Mr. Chuck Piano.

Although we represented the seller in this transaction, as we always thrive to a win-win transaction, we asked the buyer to comment about his experience while working with us. The following are the buyer’s comments post-closing:

I met Paul a few years ago through a fellow dealer. Paul stayed in touch and called me when he listed the dealerships in Sullivan. I found Paul to be knowledgeable and helpful throughout the process. He returned calls and emails in a prompt manner. I would definitely recommend Paul and Performance Brokerage Services.” Chuck Piano

We send of course our best wishes to Mr. Chuck Piano.

Moshe Stopnitzky, President
Performance Brokerage Services, Inc.
A New Car Dealership Brokers Firm
www.performancebrokerageservices.com
Moshe @ Performance Brokerage Services is offline   Reply With Quote