Go Back   DealershipForum.com > Regional Forums > South Central Region > Automotive Discussions

Notices

Old 12-13-2016, 09:38 AM   #1
Moshe @ Performance Brokerage Services
Supporting Sponsor

Thumbs up Bobby Ford Sold in Lake Jackson, Texas

We have recently closed on the sale of the Ford dealership in Lake Jackson Texas.

Only a couple of months after selling their dealerships in Kingsville, TX to the Sames Auto Group, Eddie and Justin Yaklin purchased Bobby Ford in Richwood (Lake Jackson), Texas.

As I do at times, I would like to proudly share with the readers, the seller's comments about his experience:

"I have been doing business with Performance Brokerage Services for over 10 years. Moshe and Jason Stopnitzky have become very close friends. I have been involved in 3 transactions with these fine gentlemen. They recently sold my Ford dealership in Richwood, Texas and I had the pleasure of working with their Texas Partner, Paul Kechnie. Like the Stopnitzkys, I found Paul to be discrete, knowledgeable and professional throughout the whole process. These gentlemen were always available to answer questions and handle concerns at any time of the day or night. If I buy or sell a dealership in the future, it will not be without this highly qualified group of people. They are the tops in the dealership brokerage business!" - Bobby Ford, Seller

We wish Eddie and Justin Yaklin the best of luck with their acquisition.

Moshe Stopnitzky, President
Performance Brokerage Services, Inc.
A New Car Dealership Brokers Firm
www.performancebrokerageservices.com
Moshe @ Performance Brokerage Services is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 11:00 AM   #2
XDCX
Administrator

Moshe,

Congratulations on another successful transaction for Performance Brokerage Services.

It was interesting to read that the Yaklins decided to buy a new store after recently selling their existing dealership and stayed within the state of Texas - and they used Performance Brokerage Services for both transactions.

Congratulations to Mr. Ford on the sale of his dealership and much success to the Yaklins on their new venture.
XDCX is offline   Reply With Quote