Go Back   DealershipForum.com > Domestic Franchises and Independent Dealers > Chrysler > Service

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-05-2014, 03:05 PM   #1
DETGM

Default Service Manager - Job Opening

I'm new to the forum and didn't see any restrictions prohibiting posting job openings on the site. If I overlooked a rule or am breaking forum etiquette, I apologize and will remove my post.

I am in the market for a Service Manager for our Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram dealership. We are located in Detroit (the only CDJR store in the Motor City - imagine that) on the border of Grosse Pointe. We are an ADP dealer and would prefer a candidate with ADP experience. Our current Service Manager will be departing in the coming month to pursue a great growth opportunity (a multi-store position closer to home). The dealership was purchase about 3 years ago and has experienced consistent growth since.

Please feel free to send me an e-mail at do@raylaethem.com if you are interested in exploring the opportunity further. I will post a update once the position is filled.
DETGM is offline   Reply With Quote