Go Back   DealershipForum.com > Dealer Talk > Automotive Discussions

Notices

Automotive Discussions Car People talking about the Car Business – This is the place where it happens

Old 12-21-2021, 03:19 PM   #76
steve_biegler

Well it's over. Merry Fu#@&*g Christmas.
steve_biegler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2021, 05:54 AM   #77
57years

Steve, I guess the dirty part of this news is it happened on a holiday of such great love and peace. Time has passed to reach beyond the “getting even” phase to the “I lost a piece of my life, and survived “! Some gave up early on, you didn’t. Congratulations on fighting so hard for “satisfaction “. God bless you and yours!
57years is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2022, 09:15 AM   #78
DealerEx

Nobody in the government cares about what happened back in 2009. They were responsible for it happening, via the Auto Task Force and the federal judge that ruled the asset division between Newco and Oldco, which effectively prevented the dealers from suing for damages. All that has happened is the affected dealers have been given false hope for years and spent a lot of money trying to get just a little justice. The Government is never going to admit what they did was wrong, and they were never going to allow dealers any recourse in court because that would result in their complicity being made public. It has been sickening watching this play out for all these years, knowing how it has affected friends of mine.

Last edited by DealerEx; 01-02-2022 at 07:28 PM.
DealerEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 07:13 PM   #79
srt

Default Justice?

Got notice earlier today.

AMEN
srt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2022, 11:23 AM   #80
possum

Love you guys, you were there when I didn't think anybody was.
possum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2023, 08:29 AM   #81
possum

It was a waste of time, and money, fighting a case that couldn't be won.
possum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2023, 10:10 PM   #82
DealerEx

Thumbs up Old Pards

Yep !! It couldn't be won because the government was in charge of everything involved in this travesty of "justice" from day one. Unlike GM, which gave their dealers 12 months to wind down operations, Chrysler seemed to go out of their way to inflict the greatest damage possible to the dealers that had kept them in business during the rough times, forcing them to close down in 30 days. It still makes me mad when traveling to Colorado to see the remains of so many DCJ stores in the smaller towns that were forced to close up for no good reason. It was those dealerships that could always be counted on to sell vehicles ( even some crappy ones) because their customers KNEW that those dealers would take care of them when they had a problem. Hope ya'll are doing well Russ and we really do need to get together with me, you and Shep...meet up somewhere on our bikes to eat lunch or something. We all had too many good times together over the years to not do it while we still can.
DealerEx is offline   Reply With Quote