Go Back   DealershipForum.com > Domestic Franchises and Independent Dealers > Chrysler > Sales

Notices

Old 02-26-2010, 01:47 PM   #1
XDCX
Administrator

Default Chrysler kills-off the Customer Advisory Board (CAB)

I just read a thread on Allpar where several members of Chrysler's Customer Advisory Board (CAB) were advised that Chrysler's dropping the program.

The CAB program was one of the first projects completed my Deborah Meyer when she was hired away from Toyota by Cerberus. The goal of the program was to solicit customer feedback to improve existing vehicles and develop ideas for future vehicles.

Chrysler's official "spin" is that CAB is no longer necessary since they have the ability to interact with customers on their Facebook page.

On a scale of 1 - 10, it's probably not too big of a deal. I was never a huge supporter of the concept when it was launched but I did see some value to having people feel they're involved with the company so they can be advocates.
XDCX is offline   Reply With Quote