Go Back   DealershipForum.com > Dealer Talk > Automotive Discussions

Notices

Automotive Discussions Car People talking about the Car Business – This is the place where it happens

Old 06-15-2016, 11:58 AM   #1
steve_biegler

Default Federal Lawsuit

Well I just joined the lawsuit against my own government!

Because Chrysler/Federal government took most of what my family had worked to build for 80 plus years I had to go the full contingency program. Not sure if anything will come from this but I figure if these attorneys are going to put their time and effort into it there may be a light at the end of the tunnel.
steve_biegler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 04:50 AM   #2
57years

Good Job! I wish I had not signed the Wind Down to be there with you....
57years is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 10:39 AM   #3
jayhawk

sincerely hope it works out for you and the others. better days ahead!
jayhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 03:46 PM   #4
XDCX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_biegler View Post
Well I just joined the lawsuit against my own government!

Because Chrysler/Federal government took most of what my family had worked to build for 80 plus years I had to go the full contingency program. Not sure if anything will come from this but I figure if these attorneys are going to put their time and effort into it there may be a light at the end of the tunnel.
I'm getting caught up after taking a long time off.

I was very happy to read this update. In my opinion you and our member possum were both great examples of good people who got screwed over by the Chrysler bankruptcy and the OLDCO terminations.

To be clear, I feel for all of the OLDCO dealers, both those from GM and Chrysler, but there's something about you and possum that makes me think of you two as primary examples of people who suffered a great loss through no fault of your own.

Best of luck going forward. I could be wrong but I still feel that the government would rather write a check and settle as opposed to going through depositions if it looks like they're going to lose. Washington DC has told a lie that the vast majority of Americans believe - they sure as hell don't want to risk that the truth comes out at this late date.
XDCX is offline   Reply With Quote