Go Back   DealershipForum.com > Regional Forums > Midwest Region > Automotive Discussions

Notices

Old 04-23-2009, 05:38 PM   #1
fullspeed

Default Looking for experienced sales people.

Hello folks! I am new here, and I am excited to hang around and see what this place has to offer.

I am looking for some experienced sales people for a major Chevrolet-Buick-GMC store in the metro Detroit area. If anyone out there is tired of working at their current dealership and wants a GREAT pay plan, please PM me! I would love to hear from YOU! We have an amazing work environment, great, friendly staff. Excellent ownership, and overall management. Full benefits, 401k with matching. Signing bonus for qualified individuals, guaranteed "training pay" for qualified individuals.

Requirements:

1. Pass a urine test.
2. Must have a clean driving record.
3. Must be motivated. (even in this economy)
4. Must be able to work 2 Saturdays a month. (still a 5 day work week, off friday)

Please let me know if you are interested and tell me a little bit about yourself.

fullspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 07:17 PM   #2
XDCX
Administrator

Default Welcome to the forum

Fullspeed - Welcome to DealershipForum.com

I love your enthusiasm - attitude is always half the battle.

Most of the members here are Sales Managers, GMs and Dealer Principals so please don't be too surprised if your inbox isn't overflowing with PMs.

That said, we do have members who are Retail Salespeople and there are a ton of people who "lurk" the site and never register, so you never know. (I'm going to move your thread to the Midwest Region section of the forum since it's unlikely anyone's going to be moving across the country for a new job.)

Thanks for registering with the site and please feel free to jump in and share your thoughts and ideas.
XDCX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 09:19 AM   #3
fullspeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDCX View Post
Fullspeed - Welcome to DealershipForum.com

I love your enthusiasm - attitude is always half the battle.

Most of the members here are Sales Managers, GMs and Dealer Principals so please don't be too surprised if your inbox isn't overflowing with PMs.

That said, we do have members who are Retail Salespeople and there are a ton of people who "lurk" the site and never register, so you never know. (I'm going to move your thread to the Midwest Region section of the forum since it's unlikely anyone's going to be moving across the country for a new job.)

Thanks for registering with the site and please feel free to jump in and share your thoughts and ideas.
Great! Thanks!

So managers, how do you keep your sales force fresh? How do you recruit people in this environment? Seems like NOBODY wants to sell cars. I feel like I have exhausted all my options. I can't find ANY quality people. Currently I am keeping my floor at 4 salespeople. We sell about 100 cars a month total. In a good market we should be selling anywhere from 300 to 500 total new/used. I would like to add maybe 2 more people to the floor for proper coverage but also I need the flexibility to be able to lose a body or two without feeling like I lost an arm.

Not sure what to do anymore but just try to keep a positive attitude.
fullspeed is offline   Reply With Quote